Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

17 hours ago, hammer93 said:

He left his leg in when he didn't need too....fuck me Gerrard doesn't have a complaint, I'd want any of them booked for a similar challenge 

He never touched Brown with his leg he gave him a bump with his shoulder. Watch it again mate, it’s never a yellow. 

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, TMB said:

Having calmed down from yesterday and watching the highlights back there I think Morelos let himself down a bit.  The first one he does bump in to the back of Brown needlessly.  I know this kind of thing happens throughout the game but Morelos should stay away from that sort of stuff - Don’t give the referee an excuse.

The dive was just silly.  If he stayed on his feet it could easily have been a penalty, or just blast the ball at the net with power the way he normally does.

He got about the pitch well and brought others in to play the way he normally does.  His pace and strength was causing problems.  

Now if all you say was in isolation then I would agree, but with all the other shite that was going on by players in grey & white then it quite clearly shows that Buff is reffed differently and will be booked sent off far quicker than any other player in the league. 
So to simply say he has to learn is bollocks all you are doing is backing up the referees and the media in the way Buff is treated. 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Unbelievable mate. Don’t think he touched him. 

He did exactly what a 100 footballers do every game the wee bump in the back, something Lego does 3 or 4 times a game he did it yesterday and nothing is even mentioned, It’s not even a foul as the ball is away and the scum have possession. 
But because it’s Buff he’s stupid and has to learn blah blah blah, no just afford him the same courtesy that the Refs give every other player   

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What I don’t understand yesterday about the second yellow is why doesn’t he just shoot? Good chance he would have scored, broken his duck and we win 3-1. Such an enigma that boy 🤣

It was a poor decision, i guess he was expecting the challenge but their player pulls out at the last second. Tiredness may of been a factor as he had just sprinted the full park 95 minutes into thr game.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

What I don’t understand yesterday about the second yellow is why doesn’t he just shoot? Good chance he would have scored, broken his duck and we win 3-1. Such an enigma that boy 🤣

Actually looked like he was out in his feet by then and expected the touch and went down, probably thought the game is over the Ref will blow and we can go have a Beer. 
He forgot he’s playing in a xenophobic republican hellhole, actually starting to believe he’s doing stuff to see just how stupid he can make a Ref look that books him or sends him off. 

2 minutes ago, five stars said:

I presumed Morelos's first booking was for persistent fouling as at seemed a straightforward shoulder to shoulder challenge. And if so, did anybody else get the same.

Ref will normally indicate if it’s for persistent fouling, as other have said he was having a look off the ball all the time between the 2 of them. Also you can see he has his hand on the card before Buff even makes contact and he blows the whistle. 

It’s mental that Morelos family and friends will have been pissing themselves at his gesture because it means the situation isn’t good (because it wasn’t for the tarriers)  and the whole of this country thinks he’s slitting throats. 

He actually consumes the whole place 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Now if all you say was in isolation then I would agree, but with all the other shite that was going on by players in grey & white then it quite clearly shows that Buff is reffed differently and will be booked sent off far quicker than any other player in the league. 
So to simply say he has to learn is bollocks all you are doing is backing up the referees and the media in the way Buff is treated. 

The dive was embarrassing and deserving of a yellow.  There was no contact at all.  I don’t know why he didn’t just shoot, or at least try.  Going down like that was the worse thing he could’ve done and now he’ll be banned because of it.  I would expect any player to be sent off for that and I would certainly hope Gerrard tells him not to do anything like that again.  It doesn’t make any real sense and was completely out of character.

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He did exactly what a 100 footballers do every game the wee bump in the back, something Lego does 3 or 4 times a game he did it yesterday and nothing is even mentioned, It’s not even a foul as the ball is away and the scum have possession. 
But because it’s Buff he’s stupid and has to learn blah blah blah, no just afford him the same courtesy that the Refs give every other player   

Fucking garbage that’s happening to Alfredo. Marked man because he’s a threat to the scumbag system mate. 

4 minutes ago, five stars said:

It was a poor decision, i guess he was expecting the challenge but their player pulls out at the last second. Tiredness may of been a factor as he had just sprinted the full park 95 minutes into thr game.

Too tired to swing a leg at it and shoot?  No, it’s just a really poor decision to go down.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The dive was embarrassing and deserving of a yellow.  There was no contact at all.  I don’t know why he didn’t just shoot, or at least try.  Going down like that was the worse thing he could’ve done and now he’ll be banned because of it.  I would expect any player to be sent off for that and I would certainly hope Gerrard tells him not to do anything like that again.  It doesn’t make any real sense and was completely out of character.

Fuck off. His first yellow was garbage. He was out on his feet. Played a warriors game yesterday and ran them ragged. Fucking hero is Alfie. Reffed to a different degree with these cunts. 

16 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Yes, same daftness as Umar Sadiq you don't know what goes through players head sometimes but we did not need him to score and were comfortable winners. 

Morelos  goal in the last game against Killie was an important goal as it looked touch and go whether we would break them down.

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Fuck off. His first yellow was garbage. He was out on his feet. Played a warriors game yesterday and ran them ragged. Fucking hero is Alfie. Reffed to a different degree with these cunts. 

If already on a yellow (garbage or not) why take a dive and risk getting sent off when in a clear goal scoring opportunity?  He's about 10 yards from the net with only the keeper to beat.  There's no contact on him at all he just drops to the floor.  I love the guy but I can't believe he made the decision to go down in that situation.

gif.thumb.gif.81623ea678df06bfefea2bd273c945a5.gif

The first yellow could be easily justified after a few fouls added together and leaving one on the Lego muncher, it was a bit daft.

The second is a dive and he should have tried to shoot rather than dain a Sadiq imo:lol:

No complaints but Clancy shat it from giving them second yellows which is absolutely pish but to be expected from that clown really.

We won it against 12 men fair and square and that makes it even sweeter.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

If already on a yellow (garbage or not) why take a dive and risk getting sent off when in a clear goal scoring opportunity?  He's about 10 yards from the net with only the keeper to beat.  There's no contact on him at all he just drops to the floor.  I love the guy but I can't believe he made the decision to go down in that situation.

gif.thumb.gif.81623ea678df06bfefea2bd273c945a5.gif

He was anticipating the challenge which never came. Not sure he meant to con anyone. It's good defending to be honest

47 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

What about the first yellow on Morelos? 

Clancy was very, very quick to have card out.  He needed no help to get his card out anyway as he's as blatant as they come.  But it was a daft, daft foul to give away for so many reasons.  One, they were going nowhere, two, it was obvious he went with intent of leaving something on Brown.  It just wasn't needed and although he is reffed differently, there was just no need to do it.  None.  Brown was booked for a similar one so it wasn't a scandalous yellow card.  

Archived