*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BillyG91 said:

how in the fuck can you miss that

It was a good run to get into the position and he hit it well enough, the keeper has pulled off a great save.

I know we aren't in form but not everything stems from us being poor.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Because you're not allowed to make any jokes whatsoever about any minority in the 21st century. Guarantee it gets a mention somewhere.

Straight white males are the only acceptable target in this day and age. 

Anyway, back to the shitey fitbaw.  👍

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Not watching the game but let me guess 4-3-3 and lots of possession but moving the ball at a snails pace which allows Livingston to hold their shape set themselves up or shuttle across pretty easily to deal with us when we come forward? 

Pretty much

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

Not watching the game but let me guess 4-3-3 and lots of possession but moving the ball at a snails pace which allows Livingston to hold their shape set themselves up or shuttle across pretty easily to deal with us when we come forward? 

Yes.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Trying to move it quickly at times tbf, but usually involves an over hit pass going out of play.

Archived