*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

All about opinions,He’s a smashing player but his head and heart look like they are somewhere else.

To be honest, if I was being subjected to what he has had to endure for so long, the tampering of my car when I have a pregnant wife would be the last straw that makes me think about getting tae fuck as far away from this shithole asap. 

Still love the lad even if he's not at 100%.  👍

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, tm91 said:

I love Alfie but this is a despicable performance today. He clearly can't be arsed.

I reckon he knows the league is gone and he knows he is probably away at the end of the season hence can’t be arsed.Might see a different player in the SC and in Europe as still something to play for.

4 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Would rather clip my Granny's toenails than watch anymore of this shite.

Football manager on and the game sound in the background. (Tom the commentator makes these games more depressing than they need to be)

He's unbearable whether the game is going well or not. His commentary actually puts me off watching it's cringeworthy as fuck. Hopefully he gets sacked soon.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Think this is as bad as I've seen us play as a team under Gerrard.

No urgency, seemingly disinterested players, no desire, like going through the motions. 

It must be mentally affecting the players, they must know more than anyone that gerrards tactics dont work now but still he continues to get them to play it

Just now, Drumloyal said:

To be honest, if I was being subjected to what he has had to endure for so long, the tampering of my car when I have a pregnant wife would be the last straw that makes me think about getting tae fuck as far away from this shithole asap. 

Still love the lad even if he's not at 100%.  👍

Misses too many chances when the heat is on anyway. His petulance and diving doesn't help us either.

Livingston at home.....

This is a reaction? 

Mignt as well pin the grey and gold ribbons on the trophy.

I just don't see any difference and if the backroom team can't motivate a team like this then they are not fit to be here, names mean fuck all. 

Archived