*****Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

People want him replaced because he's not good enough. Pretty simple.

Go back and read the post you quoted. I said that he isn't great but at the same time he isn't first pick. It isn't easy to get good players to come and sit on the bench.

The thing is he is used by our fans as the whipping boy when he isn't our worst performer today. Only really got one misplaced cross that I can think of but we have a history of having whipping boys. Hutton, Adam etc. It isn't helpful.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Livingston at home.....

This is a reaction? 

Mignt as well pin the grey and gold ribbons on the trophy. 

If he didn't try 3-5-2 or an alternative formation today, then he's never going to. Madness considering 4-3-3 hasn't worked for the last month. 

Starting to feel Stevie G is very much out of his depth, shades or Warburton's SPFL season all of a sudden

2 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

To be honest, if I was being subjected to what he has had to endure for so long, the tampering of my car when I have a pregnant wife would be the last straw that makes me think about getting tae fuck as far away from this shithole asap. 

Still love the lad even if he's not at 100%.  👍

Aye, I can’t really blame him the vitriol he has had in this backwater is disgusting.I reckon he knows he is moving and probably thinks thank fuck.

What the fuck has happened to us, looks like no one has played together or it's their first game together, no urgency, as said before we just let teams get back in to a defensive shape and make it hard for ourselves we fucking need to try something different 2 up front or something this is unbearable just now

Archived