Gerrard out - RM poll?

graeme_4

Gerrard out?  

895 members have voted

1. 1. Time to get rid?

53 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

I’ll always cast my mind back to the league cup final 2008 which we won on penalties and our 1st domestic cup in 3 seasons.  We ultimately lost the league that year but made amends with the league and Scottish cup the following season.    A winning mentality takes a while to come through even from sir Walter 

2 cups, A European final and lost the league on the last day after a complete shambles in regards to fixtures, not even close to being comparable to this.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, teddybear1975 said:

I agree with what your saying to an extent however it is dificult to put names forward as we have no idea of the budget we're dealing with. For what it's worth he gets another season for me.

The budget we had this season would be a reasonable assumption.  We would need an experienced manager who can turn things around within a season on a budget far less than the taig's. 

I would stick with SG for now and see if he can get the team back to playing the way we all they know they can. 

Don't think he should go yet.

A lot depends how he finishes up this season. Need to stay in Europe tonight + Win a trophy. 

As long as I see progress then I think we should keep him. Fuck worrying about what that lot do over in the dark side. If they win 10IAR so fuck? Of course I don't want them to win it but I'd rather we just focus on ourselves.

Gerrard has a lot to answer for but so do the players. He should give some of them a kick up the arse or out the door. 

19 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Can we get this thread to fuck now

13 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Scum to lose two games in a row now. Crazier things have happened 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard made some brave decisions tonight and got them spot on. I hope this stops all the negative threads about him.

4 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Any desire to get Gerrard out was absolutely pathetic. 

We stick with our manager and that's final - ok ?!!!! 

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

The doubters will be out again if we don’t dump Hearts.   Hope the players focus as much on Saturday as they did tonight.

Don't want to be that guy again but we had a cracking result last Thursday then fucked it on Sunday, hoping this weekend isn't the same. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Don't want to be that guy again but we had a cracking result last Thursday then fucked it on Sunday, hoping this weekend isn't the same. 

For my part I'm not really being serious. Football is unpredictable but don't see them dropping many points.

Hope you enjoyed tonight

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Honestly think I'd lose my mind. 

First things first hearts away at the weekend.  We need some consistency, let's get them knocked out. 

Yeah I'm not expecting anything in the league. Really just want to see us get back on form domestically....to compliment our winning the Europa League 😉 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Yeah I'm not expecting anything in the league. Really just want to see us get back on form domestically....to compliment our winning the Europa League 😉 

Same mate I think it's too far gone in the league. 

We just need to get that run of consistency now domestically.  

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You never used to be this negative.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You never used to be this negative.

I can accept dropping points and falling behind if the team put the effort in and leave everything on the pitch. 

Fact of the matter is we've seen that spirit in two and a half games since the end of December. 

I said the exact same thing last Thursday we have to enjoy this result tonight but the bigger game comes at the weekend, hoping that we're not let down again. 

5 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Hes every right to be after the past 6-7 weeks as have we all

Not at all, we all knew Gerarrd was learning to be a manager why would anyone expect it to be easy for a man with no experience to be able to manage Rangers.

It was always going to take time.

Just now, Smile said:

Not at all, we all knew Gerarrd was learning to be a manager why would anyone expect it to be easy for a man with no experience to be able to manager Rangers.

It was always going to take time.

Think it was the case we looked good just before the new year and took the scum at the tattie dome and we've went to shite since then dramatically,it hasn't been good enough and a ain't taking the shine off after the night that was fucking superb.it needs to be the same in the league aswell 

Archived