Where's Alfredo?

58 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

But it’s not a run, fuck Braga then get fucked, fuck Braga then get fucked again, does the the dressing room unrest only manifest itself in games v Scottish opposition?  

They think ok,  we beat the scum Dec 29, then beat Braga twice and now just show up for the SPL/Cup games. Well it doesn’t work that way lads as we as fans have seen since the break.  

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, gj923 said:

Why this is the 2nd season now where his goals have dried up after Christmas partly as a result of discipline problems yet again. He was receiving more yellow cards per game in Europe at one point than he was in the league before people say he is targeted.

He is not a established international player and could not make a 40 man shortlist even for the last Copa America

He is not eligible for a work permit in the EPL so any club bidding for him would have to bid with no guarantee of getting one.

We don't have a track record of developing talent which could have increased his value

Most important thing is our financial situation is well known so people know we need to sell player(s) in the summer.

1 goal in 7 appearances which should have been 3 goals due to bad calls by officials.     6 appearances for Colombia in 2019.      He has scored 14 goals in Europe this season.     

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No he was running away 

Still running tho?

Panic over....his value has dropped to 30 quid according to the media in this shithole of a country so the fact he's still running offers some hope.

32 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

Wouldn't bet on that.  He'll be in the squad can't see him making the team.

We have to play him to sell him unfortunately as no one's going to bid on a player who can't start at us. I honestly cant wait to see the back of the wee drama queen.

55 minutes ago, Smile said:

We have to play him to sell him unfortunately as no one's going to bid on a player who can't start at us. I honestly cant wait to see the back of the wee drama queen.

Can you go with him, then it can be 2 Drama Queens on Tour. 

45 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I know it will never happen but with Defoe fit enough for the bench how about playing morelos and kamberi .

Could play wee Hagi or Aribo in behind them and Kent and Jones on the wings 

Like I said ............ will never happen 

3-5-2 

Buff and Kam upfront. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can you go with him, then it can be 2 Drama Queens on Tour. 

I get it it he's hurt you and your lashing out, you seem quite a feminine guy in that respect.

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Who is going to start in place of a fully fit Morelos? Nobody covered themselves in glory at the weekend.

When was the last time he looked fully fit?

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Says the guy moaning like a bitch on her period. 

You seem to want to continue this Pm me rather than waste my time here reading this pathetic shite from you.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

You seem to want to continue this Pm me rather than waste my time here reading this pathetic shite from you.

PM you, 😂😂 so you would rather read my pathetic shit in private. 😂😂

Away and get a free tampon from the school toilets stick it in your mouth and does us all a favour. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Away and get a free tampon from the school toilets stick it in your mouth and does us all a favour. 

Pair of you need time out 😝

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'd rather not read it at all as it's cluttering up the thread but you seem to need the attention.

I thought taking it to Pm was sensible but can see you are still looking for more attention.

Archived