Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nobody is sure of when next season can even start with talk of the amount of games being reduced and here's you extending the length of it :lol:

It’s not that daft IMP as the games remaining would be added to a shorter number of games for the following season and not a full 38.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, tannerall said:

League reconstruction is quite simply being used as a cover, and  smokescreen for the initial fuck up. It wasn't high on the agenda a few weeks ago. The SPFL will try and run any reconstruction through now as an all new squeakily clean product, try and ignore the real issues, and present it as being in everyone's real interest. 

I know it's tempting for posters on here to highlight league reconstruction , even coming up with their own proposals, but basically we'd all do well to just continue calling out the current (and historical) corruption and probable illegality for what it is and concentrating on the  shady deals that have  been the 2nd biggest issue in the running of Scottish football since the beginning of the 21st century.

The biggest  issue of course being the child abuse allegations which have also still not been properly or competently  investigated. 

Why do Dundee get to discuss league reconstruction with the SPFL, ahead of the other 41 clubs  (rhetorical)

That huge sporting organisation from the shithole on the Tay

47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Nobody is sure of when next season can even start with talk of the amount of games being reduced and here's you extending the length of it :lol:

No cup nor euros, maybe internationals scrubbed too.

I did say it was a daft suggestion to be fair😂😂

24 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

I had a really strange dream......... don't laugh..

I dreamt that Partck Thistle had sought QC level advice and it turned out that 

> The SPFL had deliberately misled and lied to their members about the only way they could be paid what they were due - saying that they MUST vote for a contrived resolution

> That legally the "lost" vote of Dundee actually stands as it was sent within the timeline specified

> That the SPFL rules don't allow the season to be ended and teams relegated (or teams awarded titles that haven't been won) without all 38 fixtures being completed

> That the SPFL board went against their own guidelines and exerted undue (indeed any) pressure on members to pass their resolution

> That the resolution should be stood down on any or all of the above

Now that would have been sensational and produced HUGE headlines in every mhedia outlet, but alas I woke up and there's no mention of it anywhere that I can see so it was all just a weird dream

Had the same dream mate 

This scenario and the way it’s getting spoken about by the media shows exactly what a biased amateur shite show our game is ,Corrupt and controlled by one club backed up by a controlled media 

It’s open knowledge that the taigs have a PR company that is made up of individuals who either came from high positions in our MSM or have family still working in them ,They control the narrative ,It’s a case for bringing the game into disrepute ,But this is the clever part they also control the disciplinary process so they ain’t going to be punishing themselves .

Its not just this story that they have control over either ,You just need to look at what happens when the cunts get beat ,It’s bedlam and it’s never their fault 

Plenty out there who are not under the wing keep saying that their is something fishy ,I just wish they would come out and call it for what it is 

A corrupt system from top to bottom all to help a football club that plays in green and isn’t from Edinburgh 

16 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Are you suggesting the scum get a 13 point head start on next (Whenever it happens) season mate?

Yep, it would give us more of a chance of catching them than we do this season. Not ideal i know,  null and void would be my preference but just putting a diffetent slant on situation.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

The reconstruction is now just a leverage tool due to the vote going against their plan and yes it was the invisible fenian hand at work.

I don’t see how a 20 team top league has 4 matches against the nonces as it’s these games which the tv companies want.

TV companies may want four, but if two gives us a better league, two is what should be on offer. They can bid on the cups coverage if they want a chance of four.

7 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Yep, it would give us more of a chance of catching them than we do this season. Not ideal i know,  null and void would be my preference but just putting a diffetent slant on situation.

Give them nothing bro always remember 2008. Liewell said due to sporting integrity that they made us play 4 games in a week lol 2 cup finals.

I wouldnt give they bastards anything now.

NULL AND FUCKING VOID.

I have heard some clubs talking about sporting integrity.

Then they mention promotion, getting league titles and league reconstruction.

Getting promoted when you didn’t earn it, being handed a league title you didn’t win or throwing in unplanned reconstruction is not sporting integrity.

No one earned these on the field of play. 

End it now, positions stand and monies given for position earned.

THIS IS ALL. 

12 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Give them nothing bro always remember 2008. Liewell said due to sporting integrity that they made us play 4 games in a week lol 2 cup finals.

I wouldnt give they bastards anything now.

NULL AND FUCKING VOID.

Suppose mate, we are dealing with an animal here with no scruples whatsover. This whole sleekit corrupt behaviour seems to come easy to them. 

26 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I wondered about that - essentially having next season as a continuation of this one, with for example us playing our games against St Johnstone too. That way any benefit from this season would be carried over and no team would lose out in a sporting sense.

45 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Can we leave reconstruction talk to the reconstruction thread please? I know the two are getting talking about together, that's what they want. Keep this thread about the vote, the SPFL corruption and getting them out of power.

It actually opens more doors for criticism in that a) it was never part of the original proposition  b) it adds fuel to the fire that Dundee have been ' bought '  and c) it is a violation of the spfl rules if the two year rule is correct . 

Having said all that , I do agree with you , it takes our eyes off the ball and allows the narrative to gradually change . 

Archived