Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Dundee stood to lose at least £3 million if they voted yes. 

Even friendlies with every other premiership club doesn’t cover that. And they need to battle with Hearts for the title and the closest rival match they get will be with Raith Rovers. 

How can they no see they’re just a pawn in giving the tarriers the title

The £3-4m was clubs collectively. Not Dundee themselves

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, stevemac said:

I've had a lot more going on in my life than keeping up to date with all the ins and outs of Rangers at the moment, I've genuinely no idea what's been going on. I've been looking after my other half who's COVID positive.

All the best to your other half. 

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Diddy clubs trying to dictate Scottish football. 

I fucking hate the whole set up. 

Clubs with absolutely no fans, no ambition, no drive who bring nothing to the table. They are just a joke. 

No way should there be 4 leagues in Scotland. 42 clubs is laughable. 

Two leagues is all there should be. Let the rest die. 

A bit unfair to the SFL clubs who helped us in our time of need. I don't think they are trying to dictate, I think they are fed up with the corruption in the game and of getting the mucky end of the stick.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

All the best to your other half. 

Cheers mate, appreciate it. Fighting the symptoms myself just now and for someone that never gets sick it's an absolute cunt of an illness. Never took it serious until its hit me and her.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I highly doubt we will see a Rangers statement before Dundee officially cast their vote. The one that WON"T get lost in cyberspace.

Yip. Rangers can’t say anything on the SPFL at this stage. Dundee have not cast their vote, yet. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

A bit unfair to the SFL clubs who helped us in our time of need. I don't think they are trying to dictate, I think they are fed up with the corruption in the game and of getting the mucky end of the stick.

What clubs helped us?

4 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I've had a lot more going on in my life than keeping up to date with all the ins and outs of Rangers at the moment, I've genuinely no idea what's been going on. I've been looking after my other half who's COVID positive.

Sorry to hear that, I hope they are feeling better soon 

Just now, stevemac said:

Cheers mate, appreciate it. Fighting the symptoms myself just now and for someone that never gets sick it's an absolute cunt of an illness. Never took it serious until its hit me and her.

Fingers crossed it passes quickly. Anything I can do, drop me a PM. 

Hope you both pick up soon.

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

David tanner will be on talksport at some point with Sawyer and Jordan this morning. Be keen to hear what jordan says 

Jordan doesn't like them for some reason. Dunno if he is one of us but anytime Rangers come up he only speaks highly of us 

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

If they are fed up with the corruption then they have a funny way of showing it. 

Anyway, 42 clubs in Scotland is far too much for a population of 5 million. It's actually quite ridiculous and it is shown up for what it is at times like this. 

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

To be clear whilst the league sponsorship ends this season with Ladbrokes we have our own commercial arrangement with them, and have for years that will be ending in the summer now.

To take this further David MacDonald, the head of Scottish PR for Ladbrokes is a celtic fan, a close friend of Peter Lawwell, is leaving Ladbrokes in the summer to take up a new job...

Head of PR at the SPFL. 

Get well soon to both of you mate👍🏻

4 minutes ago, SpidermansGaffer said:

D6BA2AFE-60F3-44FC-B782-20891A7D54E0.jpeg

Just goes to show that whilst the BBC might be filled with cunts who hate us, they are not bought and paid for by hollicom/celtic like with the record/sun. 

If people dont believe the whole hollicom argument then there you go, couldn't be any clearer.

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Sorry to hear that hope you all get well soon  🤞

7 minutes ago, stevemac said:

My in laws,partner and my father all have it( I appear to be asymptomatic) and it's not just some cold. Quite terrifying actually. Hope yous are well.

Archived