Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, MonTheGers said:

I work in IT (sadly) and as has already been said, I am sure, emails do not go missing. There is absolutely no need for any investigation in to this. It’s an absolute load of bollocks and they are all corrupt as fuck. Any email can be found instantly, timestamped, read, forwarded, archived, audited within minutes. Someone has evidence of these emails. I’m not saying Rangers do but someone does. It doesn’t involve checking anyone’s email account. It involves whoever their mail provider is and getting access to that. 

Great post mate .It’s getting boring listening to all this shite from the SPFL while no one really is calling them corrupt in the media .The corruption is also on the outside protecting them .

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

At this rate we'll probably not even need the whistleblower evidence.  Place is imploding without a single shred of it.

Naw our club don’t get off that easy for me .I want these cunts removed .Anything else and it’s nothing ,

6 hours ago, Jb85 said:

From FF on tonight's meeting.

As much as I can say Bears.

Another meeting tomorrow night at 5pm.

Rangers aren't letting up with the push for the public enquiry, or relaxing their demand for the suspensions of previously named persons.

This isn't going to be resolved overnight and we need to show a bit of patience, as frustrating as that may be.

It is also important that we don't allow them to play the victim card, which they are so desperate to do.

No matter how much you despise "the accused", please refrain from abusing them, especially in a sectarian way, on social media.

Don't give them any ammo to use against us that may allow them to dodge the accusations.

It's a bit like the old Jimmy Reid speech on the Clyde when the shipyards went on strike, if you know what I mean.

The club are 100% committed to fighting this, but we need to understand what they're up against and support them towards the end result we all want.

Sorry I can't elaborate any more on details at this stage, but that will come.

Edit to add this bit; The one thing I can say is Stewart Robertson isn't missing them.

Sadly the won’t need any help playing the victim card .A big part of the MSN will gladly help with that on any orders to do so .It’s tippy toes around this circus we call the SPFL

6 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Its becoming blatantly obvious that MSM in Scotland have now retracted any sniff of open corruption and are now back pandering to the SPFL.

We shouldn't be at all surprised. Just hope to christ the Rangers board have substantial enough evidence to reveal the corruption without any shadow of a doubt.

Yes just what I said in previous posts .The corruption is also outside waiting on the orders 

6 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

Your first point is exactly why this whole vote/process should not only be voided, but heads should roll and independent investigations held.

Dundee are now negotiating (which, in itself, is inherently wrong under the circumstances) and operating in a completely different field to all the others who voted.  Sporting integrity has long been abandoned, despite their own statement, and they’re now trying to take advantage of a scenario which no other club was able to.  Dundee have shown themselves to be an abhorrent little club devoid of decency.

And, it just shows how corrupt Scottish football is that many within the industry/media can’t, or choose not to, see how disgustingly deformed it is.

👍

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Can someone explain to me why everyone is talking about league reconstruction all of a sudden? I thought this vote was about finances and helping the clubs stay solvent? 🤔

Because that's the next on the list for gifting sellik the title. Democracy failed. 

4 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Only in Scotland, what a corrupt little cesspit this is. If this was only about Dundee being allowed to withdraw their vote, it would already be shameful. Imagine if they had voted 'YES'... would they have been allowed to change their vote?.. Not a fucking chance. 

And believe it or not .The bheasts don’t even bat an eyelid .” It’s all our fault “ 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Should never be forgot that one single statement from ourselves has caused this chaos.

Just one little statement.

Look at what's happened since Friday night within spfl towers panic

They know that we know.

tic tock

We can’t be so self congratulatory Kirk .Not yet .Other clubs like Partick have done everything yesterday  

Just now, chris182 said:

Internal investigation :lol:

Straight out of the Lawwell handbook.

Not this time. They are panicking big style.

Aye let the investigators investigate themselves whose shady  dealings prompted the "investigation" that's such a great idea, The Cartoon Network is reaching new levels completely.

8 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Yet the diddiest team of all, with a fucking hedge for a stand, are on the board. A fucking hedge. For a fucking stand.

A

FUCKING

HEDGE.

(Apologies for the repeat, just flabbergasted)

And said diddy team will escape relegation/ drop out of the league.  Wonder why?

Oh, by the way , there's  nothing wrong with a nice Bush.😁

8 hours ago, Trooblue said:

As if it had nothing to do with him, but he needed to inform himself about what had been going on. I read that old Private Eye piece about his behaviour as a media exec - he is undoubtedly shifty, but very thick too. 

Reckon it's about time Private Eye did another piece complete with some digging of their own.

50 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Can someone explain to me why everyone is talking about league reconstruction all of a sudden? I thought this vote was about finances and helping the clubs stay solvent? 🤔

Self interest and handing the scum the title springs to mind.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52282288

Good piece on BBC website (apart from inclusion of Sutton as a “pundit”) asking for fans’ votes on options to end PL season.

Leading the way at the moment is “null and void” with 28%.

But what do the fans know, eh?

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52282288

Good piece on BBC website (apart from inclusion of Sutton as a “pundit”) asking for fans’ votes on options to end PL season.

Leading the way at the moment is “null and void” with 28%.

But what do the fans know, eh?

Season ends.

No Chamion.

No relegation.

Prize monies based on end position.

Im utterly baffled why some people won’t allow that or some people think it’s wrong. 👍

An article from 2018,background of SPFL Chairman,Murdoch MacLennan.Sources telegraph and Wiki.

MacLennan was appointed chairman of the Scottish Professional Football League (SPFL) in July 2017.There was criticism that MacLennan is not impartial in his role with the SPFL considering the fact that INM's majority shareholder is celtic's majority shareholder Dermot Desmond. One of Desmond close associates and fellow celtic fan Denis O'Brian is also an INM shareholder.

The SPFL refused to investigate the connection.

Rangers’ demands for an investigation into the business links between Scottish Professional Football League chairman Murdoch MacLennan and Dermot Desmond, celtic’s single biggest shareholder, have been rejected by the SPFL.

MacLennan relinquished the position of chief executive of Telegraph Media Group to become the group’s deputy chairman in June and was appointed to his SPFL role the following month.

He stepped down as deputy chairman of the Telegraph Group in March – although he remains as a non-executive director – having previously accepted the position of non-executive chairman of Dublin-based Independent News & Media, a group which includes Desmond among its shareholders.

MacLennan’s appointment to the Irish group was covered extensively at the time, in publications as diverse as the UK Press Gazette and the Morning Star.

It was, however, a report much later in a Scottish tabloid that agitated the Rangers chairman, Dave King, who issued a statement on the club website yesterday which read, in part: “It is now imperative that we discover exactly the nature of the information supplied to the SPFL regarding this relationship.

“It is equally important that any conflicts of interest, or even the perception of such, whereby positions within the Scottish football authorities could be undermined, or abused, must be aggressively rooted out of our game.

“The SPFL, therefore, must immediately suspend its chairman pending an independent investigation by a senior QC into the allegations and into the extent that other parties within the SPFL may have cooperated in this alleged non-disclosure. There is a clear prima facie case for this investigation.”

The SPFL rejected King’s demands. A league spokesman said: “The members of the SPFL board were each informed of Murdoch’s appointment on January 19th 2018, the same day it was publicly announced in a press release from Independent News & Media plc.

“That release was also circulated to the entire SPFL board that day. The appointment was widely reported in the national media at the time, including in the Sunday Times, Belfast Telegraph and Sunday Independent. No director raised this issue subsequently and it was not the subject of any board discussions.

“To be definitive, a non-executive position on a plc does not constitute a business relationship between that individual and a minority shareholder in the company and therefore no investigation is warranted.” 

It is the second time in a week that Rangers have taken umbrage at the actions of a member of one of the game’s governing bodies. They condemned Gary Hughes, non-executive member of the Scottish Football Association, after it was revealed that, 12 years ago in a trade publication, he had referred to the Rangers support as “the great unwashed”.

Archived