Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

23 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Whatever happens from now on in, Dundee and Nelms are absolute scum. I'd love them to go under. 

In plain site created a position of strength ,they knew only 2 others were voting no ,they also would have known that results would have been known wether or not resolution had past even if SPFL never made it public ,

the way this vote was conducted due to being remote and electronic was always open to abuse and corruption but Dundee were the ones to try and extort the most from it 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if this isn't another attention seeking journalist, what have the voted yes on?

It's only been a few hours since they re-itterated the no vote for the SPFL proposal as it was.  It can't be an amended one as that means they are vote number one and why do they get a head start?

I'm as negative as they come, but it's reeking of pish and will go nowhere.

If Dundee voted on a proposal based on league reconstruction then they voted on a completely different thing on offer to all the other clubs.

That will automatically rule the vote null and void. 

It will need to be done again only without the threat of “vote our way for payment” or league reconstruction because it shouldn’t even have been mentioned to Dundee.

Oh aye and fuck Dundee you dirty rhat fucks. 

Hope you end up sucking Jimmy Savile off in hell.

Don’t get this keep our powder dry stuff,it’s a marathon not a sprint shite.The SPFL have just effectively gave a title and a champions league spot to a team that have been working non stop from day one of this since the virus started.

We all know it’s a corrupt gangfuck and and if and it’s a big if we have something on these cunts that will stop this dead in its tracks then NOW is the time to do it not months down the line when it will be far too late.

NAIL THESE BASTARDS TO THE DOOR NOW!!!

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

If Dundee voted on a proposal based on league reconstruction then they voted on a completely different thing on offer to all the other clubs.

That will automatically rule the vote null and void. 

It will need to be done again only without the threat of “vote our way for payment” or league reconstruction because it shouldn’t even have been mentioned to Dundee.

Oh aye and fuck Dundee you dirty rhat fucks. 

Hope you end up sucking Jimmy Savile off in hell.

Be interesting too hear what concessions they got, if any, after them saying it wasn’t fair on other clubs, if they’ve just rolled over fuck them 

If this vote stands and celtic are are "awarded" 9 in a row, think about this for a moment ...

They won it by Dundee, a second tier club, ticking yes on a bit of paper and emailing it into an office. That's literally it.

Doesn't make it right. It makes it abhorrent. 

But imagine the audacity of accepting a title like that under those circumstances.

Even a few weeks back when Michael Beale was saying about take it until the halfway point and decide - if we were awarded it that way I'd still be saying the same thing.

Null-and-void is the only option that should have been on the table. There's no getting away from that, but we were at Tannadice watching Brian Laudrup burst the net when we got our 9 in a row ... what were the tarriers doing? checking Dundee statements on Twitter? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Fuck ever patching Rangers

Hibs and Aberdeen were both voting no on Thursday/Friday, not everything in papers is to be believed

I have never said I would patch Rangers.

I said I would keep my RTV subscription and bye my son merchandise.

I won’t pay to watch games at the stadium, haven’t been in years because of health, but it stands. 😂👍

Will not pay to watch live either.

This corrupt league won’t see a bean of my money.

But I will die a Ranger. 👍

Archived