Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am looking at our support of Aberdeens proposal to play matches behind closed doors as a challenge to how SPFL deal with it.

If they treat it properly as a reasonable proposal it highlights how badly our proposal was treated.

If they treat it with contempt it confirms lack if proper governance.

Nippy seems dead set on large gatherings being one of the last things to happen when lockdown is incrementally lifted. With that in mind, how many ST holders would still be willing to put the ST money into the club and for it to be used for other means like increasing capacity, upgrading auchenhowie etc?

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

All i take from that statement is that the board are still, 2 weeks later, pursuing legal options. If we had anything it shouldn't take this long. 

I think given the current lock down it us probably far more difficult to pull together evidence and build a legal case. Normally you would be able to get all of the people required together in one room to thrash out the detail build the case and develop the strategy. This could probably be achieved by conference calls but would be more time consuming.

I like others are extremely frustrated on the time it has taken but anything we put forward will need to be fully  sound or the haters will pull it apart. 

33 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

All i take from that statement is that the board are still, 2 weeks later, pursuing legal options. If we had anything it shouldn't take this long. 

Legal options do not often  happen quickly. 

1 hour ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Be interesting to see what the club come out with, with regard to ST's.

I'm intrigued as to what they are going to do. 

Me too. I tried to start a thread with a poll but it wouldn’t let me. Personally I can’t justify spending over £1000 for something that I won’t be able to go to. I am scared of losing my seat though so hopefully the club will have some sort of solution

1 hour ago, bluebell.scot said:

Nippy seems dead set on large gatherings being one of the last things to happen when lockdown is incrementally lifted. With that in mind, how many ST holders would still be willing to put the ST money into the club and for it to be used for other means like increasing capacity, upgrading auchenhowie etc?

We'll be doing well to pay the wage bill mate.

49 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Me too. I tried to start a thread with a poll but it wouldn’t let me. Personally I can’t justify spending over £1000 for something that I won’t be able to go to. I am scared of losing my seat though so hopefully the club will have some sort of solution

I'm happy to renew mine and kids in whatever form they do STs. I've actually tried unsuccessfully for a move for a few seasons. But I genuinely hope the club can find a temporary solution to bring in money but for those unable to pay not to permanently lose their seats, and get a renewal option for their own seats next summer 👍

So they got an email from Dundee about 6ish to ignore there missing vote but no one thought to check the quarantine email system till 8:30pm. And why did it end up in the quarantine system in the 1st place. Many questions to answer yet and it’ll be in a court setting. 

Archived