Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They came back as an amateur club 👍

Did they. Didn't know that. I don't know why the Third Lanark name was used as an example though - we don't need to die/perish and resume years later scrambling about though.

That said, I'm probably not thinking straight. I just don't want my team being associated with anything to do with mainstream Scotland. In fact I'm ashamed that my club has Scotland as a country - from the SPFL/SFA to SNP Government and sporting media like the Daily Record and BBC Scotland. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

U got to laugh at all these taig cheerleaders saying Rangers are an embarraent as there is more important things going on in football lol. These are the cunts who have pushed through a tainted title lol.

I love my away trips but I think it is time for me to stop going to any of these shity scum grounds.

I don’t go now mate for those reasons .The ultra diehards scurry away for tickets  for their little jaunts .Count me out 

We have the power to hurt clubs but we will never use this method 

The irony on here .It’s guys calling boycotts a lot of shite ,that have never been to a game in their lives 

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wrong about what? That you pal isn't 30m page views on a single story?

The daily mail done 370m page views last month and your pal is regularly doing just under 10% of that total with a single story?

Cool story bro.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/dailymail.co.uk#overview

That site is totally wrong on views. Are you trying to say a massive website like the DM one only has that number of views worldwide?  Admit you are wrong you utter prat.

5 minutes ago, tina-duncan said:

The one thing that really hits home for me at how corrupt and fucked this league is is how quiet all the media are about the last 24-48hours.

Funny you should say this, did anyone else notice that the ‘Sports’ section on the STV mobile app is not even there as of yesterday, however just noticed an alleged £10k donation by celtic foundation on the main news section. No doubt this story was force fed to outlets as opposed to just doing it without seeking publicity for it...

1 minute ago, Robmc1 said:

Funny you should say this, did anyone else notice that the ‘Sports’ section on the STV mobile app is not even there as of yesterday, however just noticed an alleged £10k donation by celtic foundation on the main news section. No doubt this story was force fed to outlets as opposed to just doing it without seeking publicity for it...

To add fuel to that fire, I couldn't help but notice earlier this week that celtic's playing staff taking an 'undisclosed' wage deferral was at the front of the BBC football section, yet the same news which came earlier from Rangers was tucked away in the depths of the Scottish Football section.

How many more instances of an unfair playing field do we need before people actually stand up and take notice?

9 minutes ago, tina-duncan said:

Exactly, think back to 2012 and journalists were falling over themselves to report on big bad Rangers. Now 8 years later and they still can't let it go.

Hell, the only narrative I'm seeing on this subject now is still big bad Rangers and their stooges, Dundee, ICT and Hearts withholding money from the rest of Scottish football. It beggars belief!

It's because the media is full of apologist bheastly loving scum and Rangers haters

Just now, badjon said:

That site is totally wrong on views. Are you trying to say a massive website like the DM one only has that number of views worldwide?  Admit you are wrong you utter prat.

In a month? Yeah, 'only' 337 million page views isn't a small number in a month. Not by an stretch. Just the 4billion page views a year.

8 minutes ago, badjon said:

Dunno but the DM is truly one of the most despicable mainstream  papers in existence.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

In a month? Yeah, 'only' 337 million page views isn't a small number in a month. Not by an stretch. Just the 4billion page views a year.

Mate no-one gives a fuck about how many page views your work is getting. Fucking give over.

I fully expect in the next day or two dundee either via money or heavy handed tactics will vote these proposals through.   Yesterday showed once and for all the utter corruption we are dealing with under the SPFL. 

Talks of resigning or moving to england are a pipe dream.

The club need to go on the offensive and not stop. Go after those with the clear agenda. Name the clubs and those in the spfl that were bullying. Take strong actions, if that means the legal route so be it.

1 minute ago, writingranger said:

Dunno but the DM is truly one of the most despicable mainstream  papers in existence.

They actively backed Hitler and Mussolini. Can't say the fact they remain utterly fucking despicable in 2020 is anything of a surprise.

Just now, The Dude said:

They actively backed Hitler and Mussolini. Can't say the fact they remain utterly fucking despicable in 2020 is anything of a surprise.

No argument on that point. Anyway back on topic how long does everyone think Dundee will take to give the answer?  

23 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

60 years ago I grew up kicking a ball. Could not wait until I was old enough to play for my school. Football is a sport and sight of this cannot be lost. To continue the childhood anecdotes if somebody had to go home for his tea and take the ball with him then that was it. Life went on.

Never will I forget the first time I was taken to Ibrox. Rangers played Dunfermline and beat them 2-1. Early 60's that would have been.

If there is a point to this rant it is that football must remain a sport and if it cannot be ruled fairly by itself then its time to pick up your jersey and go home.

Great post and too much truth in that.

If our club continue to play in what is a rigged competition, that is no longer a sport. Integrity left the building in 2012.

The corrupt system that now prevails, is all to the greater glorification and enrichment of the one, and to remain, we are no better than that one and just as complicit in the corruption and just as unprincipled.

The corruption is now so blatant and transparent, it's time to pick up the Jersey.

Humanity faces it's biggest crises since WW2 and those who wish to roll over and pay good money into a bent system to enrich the enemy, they are welcome to it.

15 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Did they. Didn't know that. I don't know why the Third Lanark name was used as an example though - we don't need to die/perish and resume years later scrambling about though.

That said, I'm probably not thinking straight. I just don't want my team being associated with anything to do with mainstream Scotland. In fact I'm ashamed that my club has Scotland as a country - from the SPFL/SFA to SNP Government and sporting media like the Daily Record and BBC Scotland. 

I get that. It was used as an example of a big club that died.

We go to amateur / junior level then Ibrox goes as we wont afford its upkeep. European football goes. TV revenues go. Players and managers become aporopriate to the league we would be in.

Support would dwindle due to the above. Away games we would have minimal fans at due to safety restrictions. Home games fuck knows depends what we could afford, likely a few thousand tops.

Future generations? I try to get mine to a juvenile game theres not a  chance. They'd end up having an English team as their team.  Sooner or later, it's not a shell of what we once were. Until we died.

I get the anger and the passion but really this sort of talk about amateur or junior is a nonsense forca club our size.

Everybody shut the fuck up about website views. This is a thread about the spfl.

The next person that mention fucking webpage views is getting a time out

The next person that starts their pish with The Dude is getting a time out

The Dude if you don't start letting things slide and stop being a smartarse, you are getting a time out.

I am locking this for 10 minutes to let people stop and have a word with themselves.

12 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Everybody shut the fuck up about website views. This is a thread about the spfl.

The next person that mention fucking webpage views is getting a time out

The next person that starts their pish with The Dude is getting a time out

The Dude if you don't start letting things slide and stop being a smartarse, you are getting a time out.

I am locking this for 10 minutes to let people stop and have a word with themselves.

This post should be copied and pasted everyday on multiple threads.

Cheers mate 👍👏

Archived