Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) The fact that the briefing paper that was sent to the clubs wasn’t approved by the board, we hadn’t seen it when it went out to the clubs. We didn’t know what was in that. And you realise afterwards that all this information had been omitted. I just don’t think it’s right.”

2) SR: “In terms of it being dealt with even-handedly I can only go on what people have told me and this is part of the reason we need an independent investigation. When you hear that this has been reported to the chief executive, and he’s aware of it, he certainly didn’t report it to the board, certainly not when I was there.

“Did he report it to the chairman? Did he investigate it? As a fellow member of the company and someone who is a board director of the SFPL, if someone is making some kind of threat to others members that should be investigated. Did Murdoch (SPFL chairman MacLennan) know about it? I don’t know. Maybe that’s a question for Murdoch.”

3) You look at the misleading information put out in Murdoch’s Q and A on the Gretna situation when he talks about loans being written off.

“We have seen in the last couple of days that if you go back to the accounts there have been no loans written off at all. Again, that’s been advances received. There is every opportunity to pay the advances as the rules stand today. At no point did Rod, Neil or anyone say to us: ‘You can actually do that today. You can do that already’.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Good post mate ...... hard as it is to believe that your bit in bold could ever come true ..... but when you look what happened to us ...... any club and it's support who have now had the chance to review our dossier and not seen the need for change ..... will sadly remain in the 18th century to their detriment and don't deserve anything better.

🇬🇧

There you are Bobby , 3 examples of a badly run organisation when big decisions are made by certain individuals , where even the board of that organisation seem to have zero input , not to mention the clubs . That's no way to run Scottish football . As SR says , it's being fun as a dictatorship , not a democracy . 

I see that yet  another senior Raith official  has come out bumping his guns against our club. 

With the new chairman  clearly having the cajones for the fight  the previous bridge building  incumbent didn't, surely we must stop helping these swine by loaning them the cream  of our youth academy and the like.

This club has had a succession  of these muppets putting the boot into Rangers

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Well well well, reconstruction has failed. 

Who'd a thought it? 

Now that the hope of reconstruction is gone a few more clubs may want an Independant Inquiry as they may just recognise that they have been lead down a garden path to no where by the SPFL again.

3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

I see that yet  another senior Raith official  has come out bumping his guns against our club. 

With the new chairman  clearly having the cajones for the fight  the previous bridge building  incumbent didn't, surely we must stop helping these swine by loaning them the cream  of our youth academy and the like.

This club has had a succession  of these muppets putting the boot into Rangers

No surprise as Raith benefit from their league being called.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Go back about ten pages. MacLennon wrote a statement in retaliation to the dossier (5 pages) answering (some) of Rangers questions. Once again, they have opened their mouth to worse effect imo.

Cheers mate.    Quick read  and note that it erroneously claims that we alleged bullying and coercion when in fact we clear;y stated that other clubs had actually made such claims.  We merely reported and commented on them.

Just now, JCDBigBear said:

Cheers mate.    Quick read  and note that it erroneously claims that we alleged bullying and coercion when in fact we clear;y stated that other clubs had actually made such claims.  We merely reported and commented on them.

exactly, he also called it "the Stewart Robertson dossier." Ha!

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate, I stand corrected. I just had a look. It’s fucking wrong the amount of money down south. Wouldn’t mind if we got some of it though. 👍

It's utter madness that teams can be payed that much for failure.😆

The reconstruction talks hitting the shitter could be a blessing in disguise for us. Clubs that were promised reconstruction will now see the SPFL for what they are. The fact they ever thought it would happen is laughable anyway but the more enemies of the SPFL the better.

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Any of the chairmen who were duped by this carrot (we all know who) deserve all they get. Hopefully this decision may push a few more clubs in to our camp for the imminent vote...

2 minutes ago, LV said:

It's utter madness that teams can be payed that much for failure.😆

Agreed. And football in Scotland is struggling and failing. Defo time for a clear out at the top of spfl and sfa. These cunts are holding the game back and to ransom. Btw, thanks for clearing up the money down south. Madness for sure. 

Just now, Robmc1 said:

Any of the chairmen who were duped by this carrot (we all know who) deserve all they get. Hopefully this decision may push a few more clubs in to our camp for the imminentvote...

Dont want them turn coat cunts in "our camp" they've made their bed now they can lay in it. If they want to focus their anger towards the massive failure that is the SPFL then by all means do it. Weve got our allies, the ones we can trust upon. Clubs who believed reconstruction could happen can fuck off.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Dont want them turn coat cunts in "our camp" they've made their bed now they can lay in it. If they want to focus their anger towards the massive failure that is the SPFL then by all means do it. Weve got our allies, the ones we can trust upon. Clubs who believed reconstruction could happen can fuck off.

That's a bit harsh. They were led down the garden path by the SPFL who have just lost even more credibility.

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The reconstruction talks hitting the shitter could be a blessing in disguise for us. Clubs that were promised reconstruction will now see the SPFL for what they are. The fact they ever thought it would happen is laughable anyway but the more enemies of the SPFL the better.

I think you could be right, and it wouldn't surprise anyone. Pretty much how most would expect it to play out. Kinda torn on it to be honest. On the one hand, it's always about self interest and some teams will only be in it for themselves, i get that. If they jump into another bed after this though and play the 'betterment/integrity of Scottish Football' card it kinda shows them up.  Part of me is  like, fuck them, go fuck yourselves, but of course any additional allies, regardless of how it unfolds, I guess is welcome. 

No doubt so more gloves will be coming off so could be fun to watch!

9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Well, there you go.

Tuesday's meeting got a whole lot more interesting.

I believe the spfl have just shot themselves in the foot, who'd have thought.

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That was never going to be anything different,no way the TV deal wasn’t set up on current format ,Changing it would allow sky to either walk away or slash the cash especially in the current climate 

Archived