Will we sign a traditional number 9?

jbm26896

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, jbm26896 said:

i agree , but i looks as if he may go this week.

Can't believe he leave having never scored against the scum . Surely must be the first striker in our history lauded with a record like that .

He will be a massive loss however as he runs the scum ragged , even with that atrocious record

3 hours ago, 2nd Flute said:

Nice one touch football will only take you so far in Scottish football, you have to bludgeon your way to trophies. 

I'm in total agreement that we need a battering ram of a striker perso esque but the absolute scum across the city havent had that type of striker for a long time. I would love a number 9 to fire balls into the box at but no chance is the gafferr going down that route. 

39 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can't believe he leave having never scored against the scum . Surely must be the first striker in our history lauded with a record like that .

He will be a massive loss however as he runs the scum ragged , even with that atrocious record

Thought his performances against them were great, obviously his goal return,  not so great.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

116357901_4071014912968749_8458550458923987544_n.thumb.jpg.14e2ef95fd49a1302623039f3e869abf.jpg

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

Thought his performances against them were great, obviously his goal return,  not so great.

I think putting the ball in the net against our biggest rivals is more important , surely must be about scoring.

It must be a weird stat . Never scoring yet running them ragged in so many of those games . Bizarre

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think putting the ball in the net against our biggest rivals , surely must be about scoring

It must be a weird stat . Never scoring yet running them ragged in so many of those games . Bizarre

biz.JPG

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Watford and Bournemouth relegated today. Some decent number 9s we could look at there potentially.

Would love us to sign Deeney just to see him rag doll hammer thrower clowns like McKenna and big fairies like Ajer about 

Still holding out hope for Mandzukic though. Optimistic loyal 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Unfortunately that'll be what he'll be remembered for, there's a direct correlation between him having no goals against them and having no winners medals.

11 hours ago, Laudrup1690 said:

We didn’t when we won treble under eck 

That was 18 years ago, and in squad with some real top quality players. 

The landscape has changed drastically since then. 

And I’m sure we did have Steven Thompson in the squad then too?

Archived