Forfeit game! Points deduction.

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Anyone who thinks the SFA/SPFL (no sure which one would do it, they're both cut from the same shitty jam rag and set-up to protect Peadophile FC filth) will actually deduct celtic and/or Aberdeen points are off their rocker.

Has 2012 onward in Scottish football and about a decade of SNP-run Scotland not taught us anything?

The filth are protected and no harm will ever come to them. Literally ever.

Should they be deducted points? 100% ... you can argue semantics all day long, but if Bolingoli (however his stupid wee name is spelled) had quarantined when he came back from Spain, he wouldn't have been eligible to play. He was ineligible (and played). Kilmarnock should get the points.

Is that fair or a reflection of the game? of course not. I'd be furious if it happened to us, but I didn't hear them cunts complaining when they got 50-million (two lots of 25-million) in the space of 3 years when Sion and Warsaw pumped them convincingly on aggregate but due to an ineligible player (one of which got brought on with a minute to go to waste time) the results were reversed into 3-0 wins for celtic.

Will it happen? no. 
Should it happen? yes.
What will happen? fines for the clubs and suspensions for the player/s.

Watch the celtic vs Aberdeen game get rescheduled for when Aberdeen have their 7 or 8 players serving the suspension and celtic only have Bolingoli out. That will be a good one.

Don't talk sense like that mate. The Dude will have nothing to argue about all day.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m not looking for celtic to be punished IF they genuinely didn’t know. 

No doubt someone from our side will slip up at some point too. Need consistent sanctions spelled out. 

However, if they did know (not sure how you prove it?) then aye hammer them. 

12 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So why would they have held Bolingoli's passport between the Killie and Hamilton games?

Jesus, this is like reasoning with a two year old😡

If you asked any first team player at Ibrox or the Glitterdome where their passport is right now, they’ll tell you the club have it, not for safekeeping, but for convenience when making travel arrangements, although there is a side benefit of knowing that your players haven’t fucked off to Spain.

Now, if you still don’t get it, I haven’t the time or the inclination to take you as a “special project “

:Fod:

16 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Anyone who thinks the SFA/SPFL (no sure which one would do it, they're both cut from the same shitty jam rag and set-up to protect Peadophile FC filth) will actually deduct celtic and/or Aberdeen points are off their rocker.

Has 2012 onward in Scottish football and about a decade of SNP-run Scotland not taught us anything?

The filth are protected and no harm will ever come to them. Literally ever.

Should they be deducted points? 100% ... you can argue semantics all day long, but if Bolingoli (however his stupid wee name is spelled) had quarantined when he came back from Spain, he wouldn't have been eligible to play. He was ineligible (and played). Kilmarnock should get the points.

Is that fair or a reflection of the game? of course not. I'd be furious if it happened to us, but I didn't hear them cunts complaining when they got 50-million (two lots of 25-million) in the space of 3 years when Sion and Warsaw pumped them convincingly on aggregate but due to an ineligible player (one of which got brought on with a minute to go to waste time) the results were reversed into 3-0 wins for celtic.

Will it happen? no. 
Should it happen? yes.
What will happen? fines for the clubs and suspensions for the player/s.

Watch the celtic vs Aberdeen game get rescheduled for when Aberdeen have their 7 or 8 players serving the suspension and celtic only have Bolingoli out. That will be a good one.

The difference with Legia is that the player was actually ineligible to play. Same with Sion.

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Jesus, this like reasoning with a two year old😡

If you asked any first team player at Ibrox or the Glitterdome where their passport is right now, they’ll tell you the club have it, not for safekeeping, but for convenience when making travel arrangements, although there is a side benefit of knowing that your players haven’t fucked off to Spain.

Now, if you still don’t get it, I haven’t the time or the inclination to take you as a “special project “

:Fod:

I can say without any fear of contradiction that they wont.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yet entirely accurate. He remained registered to play and was eligible to play in every game he missed while in the jail.

So in theory a player could be charged with murder, escape jail and be on the run, but you could start him at CF on Saturday because he’s not ‘ineligible’. 

Rules are needing revised. 

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Aye there is, because your passport isn't lost, stolen, damaged or expired.

It's confiscated by an employer - which is illegal.

Not if they agree to the employer holding it. But as I said  theres nothing stopping anyone applying for a new passport by just saying that they lost theirs.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I find it amazing Killie have said fuck all. They could easily put out a statement claiming Bolingoli was ineligible considering he should’ve been isolating. 

There’s not a chance they didn’t know he was away before they played Killie. Whether there’s an investigation into that is a different story

I don’t.

Pretty much every team will have had a player or a number of players breaking protocols to some degree. Teams aren’t going to after any heavy punishments when they know it could be them in the shite next.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

So in theory a player could be charged with murder, escape jail and be on the run, but you could start him at CF on Saturday because he’s not ‘ineligible’. 

Rules are needing revised. 

Technically, yes. Although the chances are that if a player was charged with murder then his contract would be terminated and his registration would be voided as a player can't be registered without a valid contract being in place.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Technically, yes. Although the chances are that if a player was charged with murder then his contract would be terminated and his registration would be voided as a player can't be registered without a valid contract being in place.

Absurd set of rules then.

And, innocent until proven guilty and all that. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Not if they agree to the employer holding it. But as I said  theres nothing stopping anyone applying for a new passport by just saying that they lost theirs.

If they agree to their employer holding onto their passport, why would any passport office just issue you another one? passports aren't given our like sweets or decisions taken lightly.

Aye he could lie and say it's lost but why not just get your own passport back instead. It makes no sense.

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If they agree to their employer holding onto their passport, why would any passport office just issue you another one? passports aren't given our like sweets or decisions taken lightly.

Aye he could lie and say it's lost but why not just get your own passport back instead. It makes no sense.

Cause if you want to go abroad without the club knowing, then that is one way of doing it.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I largely agree but as long as the player doesn't tell the club he's left the country - and they are unaware of it - how do they temporarily void his registration? That would require the player saying before the game that he'd left the country and that's where the issue comes from.

Then they should really be charged with inability to control the player, just like a club would be if a player had a discipline issue and this is more serious than discipline. 

We all want the scum punished if they knew (which I believe they did) but it’s what you can prove. If it can be proven they knew they should go to town on them. 
it’s been said a couple of pages back, all that will happen is a player ban and a shitey club fine. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Then they should really be charged with inability to control the player, just like a club would be if a player had a discipline issue and this is more serious than discipline. 

The club can't force the player to remain in the country. He took a commercial flight out.

If he hasnt told them he's been away, that's entirely on the player.

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I don't get why this thread is 25 pages long?

How can folk not just accept he was eligible to play despite government rules?

It's not hard. 

Because the rules are ridiculous? 

Because application of rules are done by an utterly amateur set of people? 

Because in the eyes of some, it’s just not fair? 

14 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

so twice in the one day?  still sure read 'every day'

No.

"All of our playing and backroom staff have been tested twice for COVID-19 since this incident and all, including the player in question, have tested negative. While this comes as a relief to all concerned, it in no way diminishes the seriousness or stupidity of the player's actions."

Archived