Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jbm26896 said:

Love the positivity in here :lol:

For to long now we see these displays and we know the outcome.

Frustrating when the fans can notice issues but the manager and staff cant.

Game is crying out for 2 upfront and lots of crosses into the box. We need Height and power in that box.

Arfield and Hagi useless that half. Usual from Jack and Kamara so no need for both of them. No space for Kent. The only way to break these teams down is overload their box and hit early crosses and passes before they set.

Slow passes with 1 up top is their dream fucking scenario.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Attitude is terrible today .Just unacceptable 

I see nothing wrong with the attitude, there is no space at all, from the first minute seeing them with 6 at the back and 3 or 4 in front, they set their stall out.

Good first 15. Started very well but we still have the same issues as we have had for three seasons. Chronic lack of width up front and if we don't blow teams away early, the longer the game goes on the more shaky we are.

As poor a performance from Ryan Jack as I've seen. Him and Kamara have been far too slow in the midfield. Both guilty of 3 touches when 2 will do and running the ball into the space of the player they are passing to. Alfie coming deep and then playing a long ball for Hagi to win amongst three defenders is never going to work either. 

Need to come out again in the first 15 of the second half and play like we did again. If that doesn't work then he needs to make changes early. If we get a goal early we will get 3 or 4.

1 minute ago, middli said:

Another half like this and we have squandered the chance presented to us with the games in hand. I think Roofe and Itten will both be on at some point.

At this moment .I think we could 

This looks like our attitude of January this year .Some of these players can’t be trusted .They just drop their levels ,when they think it’s going to be a stroll 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

People can talk about the lack of creativity but we signed Hagi for a decent outlay to be the creative player in games like these and he’s been a total passenger so far and not for the first time this season either. Far too many attempts at showboat first time flicks and tricks when he needs to be demanding the ball, getting on it and making things happen.

Far to many hype this guy up , hes been piss poor and is easily knocked off the ball , Kent is another , the guy runs about like a headless chicken and has a shocking first touch.......

Just now, British_Empire said:

Thought last ten minutes (since my previous comment) we got a little sloppy 

half time has come at a good time 

I’d take Kent off put Roofe on for a more direct threat the second half 

but it’s still well within our hands no panic here 

Hopefully Roofe is more match sharp he looked like an elephant with a football on Wednesday.

Dead. Slow. Stop.

Every time Kent and Hagi get the ball they are stationary and it just comes back again to the guy that passed it to them. Livingston are so fucking negative, but we're not helping ourselves.

Terrible so far.

Archived