Official Livingston vs Rangers Match Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People can talk about the lack of creativity but we signed Hagi for a decent outlay to be the creative player in games like these and he’s been a total passenger so far and not for the first time this season either. Far too many attempts at showboat first time flicks and tricks when he needs to be demanding the ball, getting on it and making things happen.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Just worry our management still haven't figured out how to beat the block.

2 holding midfielders still baffles me in these games.

This isnt a block, this is a brick wall, there is fuck all space to run into. 

2 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Need to do more but by fuck Livingston are negative 

You're right but none of this should be a surprise to anyone, yet we continue to set up with 2 defensive midfielders. Also with regards to Aribo missing this shows again the total lack of depth in our midfield, that we struggle to unlock teams that sit in. 

I'd take off Kamara or Jack and put Itten on with Morelos up top. We've put some good balls in the box and I think can get something that way.

Just now, DBBTB said:

People can talk about the lack of creativity but signed Hagi for a decent outlay to be the creative player in games like these and he’s been a total passenger so far and not for the first time this season either. Far too many attempts at showboat first time flicks and tricks when he needs to be demanding the ball, getting on it and making things happen.

He's been incredibly poor so far this season

Archived