We will win the league

TheFamousPigeon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SkylineBlue said:

Why would you build yourself up for a fall like this? You've got a year to come to terms with the fact the odds are majorly in their favour to win 10. Do yourself a favour and work on the emotional strength to deal with that, as depressing as it is.

who cares about 10 they didnt win 9. We need to win for us, to become a proper Rangers again.

Mon the optimistic loyal.

The biggest problem is we have all seen this film play out about 20 times over the last 3 seasons and we still look non the wiser on how to break down a packed defence, (I’m not calling it the low block, I’ll leave that to the virgins) 

I’m confident the manky mob will also drop points but today should have been 3 in the bag and it turned out to be eye watering, turgid, shite.

41 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Enough of the emotionally driven panic merchantry folks.

Sodding threads saying we're not winning the league after a draw 3 games into a league... I'm not having it! 55 is coming! :UK: 

Keep the faith.

andrews_marvin_glasgow_rangers_kneeling.jpg

Get your head out the sand. Performances and results like today’s have cost us the title for two seasons under Gerrard. He hasn’t learned tactically and hasn’t addressed the problems personnel  wise. We need a new midfield or we’ll win fuck all. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Joint top and 6pts clear of the scum! You give me that a fortnight ago there isn't a bear that wouldn't of took it.

Still not conceded a goal

Fuck off Kirk man :lol:

Played 3 utter shite teams, and Aberdeen without their first choice strikers, anybody happy with 10 points from that 12 are losers.

1 minute ago, hawkfalcons said:

why would you tell a fellow  supporter whose only thought's are positive would you say that ffs 

How can you possibly take a positive out of today? 

And my patience is thinning with some of our support sadly, some fucking morons kicking about these days.

We got a draw, clean sheet. Big wow this is the biggest season we have came to yet and we where given a fucking life line of getting in front of our rivals and our players have fucking shat it against a piss poor Livingston side. We have no bottle. We have not won a trophy in fuck knows how long.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

celtic are imploding and we’re still making more of a cunt of it. 

Deep down we all know we’re not winning this league. 

Tarriers were imploding last season before we really fucking imploded. They are shite but we are worse.

celtic may drop more points, that would tie in with football being unpredictable. We may sort out the problems we have, that would tie in with football producing events that seem highly unlikely. We might look back and say, at that start of that season almost nobody believed we would stop 10IAR, but they fucking did it, son. We're completely in it at this stage, I'm absolutely optimistic.

Archived