Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

After buying the pro for the past two seasons I won't ever go back to buying a replica.

Difference in quality and the fit is huge.

Class that Castore have finally got the pro top out early too for once.

Agreed the pro tops material fees really good against the skin, Got the white top last season in pro, But at £65 whip a strip should that not be the same as the players in the first place ?

Just now, Copland bear said:

Agreed the pro tops material fees really good against the skin, Got the white top last season in pro, But at £65 whip a strip should that not be the same as the players in the first place ?

Aye definitely the whole thing is a farce, should just one option for a pro shirt level of quality for around the price of the replica, with maybe a much cheaper replica for the kids shirts.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Just be glad the replica kits at £65 actually look like the player kits and not like what it is down in England where the replica kit is nothing like the player issue one.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

For Castore and the Club to make a big thing of the comparison to the Umbro 87/89 shirt is actually a fucking piss take.

It has a checkerboard effect and that's where the similarity ends.

Lazy, half arsed effort.

Castore can get themselves to fuck.

The fact our board have approved it makes them no better.

rangers-22-23-home-kit-3.jpg

1987-90-rangers-home-shirt-m-1251-1.jpg

You’re having a laugh?

16 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

For Castore and the Club to make a big thing of the comparison to the Umbro 87/89 shirt is actually a fucking piss take.

It has a checkerboard effect and that's where the similarity ends.

Lazy, half arsed effort.

Castore can get themselves to fuck.

The fact our board have approved it makes them no better.

rangers-22-23-home-kit-3.jpg

1987-90-rangers-home-shirt-m-1251-1.jpg

Yae raging?

Sizing wise the orange third kit is different to the new home. I’m a medium and the third kit fits perfectly with a bit to spare. The home top is a fucking struggle and I’m having to take it back to get it a large. My missus bought the wee man the home top as well and the kids sizings are normal, if that helps anyone.

Just now, hammer93 said:

I have never known so many greeting faced cunts when it comes to our kits:lol:

I’m not really but do you honestly think it’s acceptable on the second day of release they don’t have shorts for a new kit in the official store at the stadium?

2 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I’m not really but do you honestly think it’s acceptable on the second day of release they don’t have shorts for a new kit in the official store at the stadium?

Mate this is grown men arguing about designs, necks, sponsors etc etc.....fuck me it's a fitba top.....supplies I get if you are buying for your kids....for aslong as I have been on here the majority have complained about our kits/manufacturers, I just find it it a bit tedious now.....if we are successful I wouldn't give a fuck if the team wore blue coal sacks as our Jersey :lol:

9 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Mate this is grown men arguing about designs, necks, sponsors etc etc.....fuck me it's a fitba top.....supplies I get if you are buying for your kids....for aslong as I have been on here the majority have complained about our kits/manufacturers, I just find it it a bit tedious now.....if we are successful I wouldn't give a fuck if the team wore blue coal sacks as our Jersey :lol:

Sacks better be made from nike