Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Was being sarcastic mate. :lol:

No chance is that statement accurate. Every single 3rd kit supplied has been from China. We're meant to believe these are all accidentally pro kits? 

Castore are at it.... IMO They started with the India mob, then realised they couldn't handle the preorder, then changed supplier to China. 

This sums it up 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Hold on - are the away and third kits,that are made in China and  have been delivered the Pro kits?

Nah because we don't have a pro kit apparently and if we did it would be with the sponsor on sleeves as they originally said before scrapping it. 

They are a pair of fucking clowns. 

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

Was being sarcastic mate. :lol:

No chance is that statement accurate. Every single 3rd kit supplied has been from China. We're meant to believe these are all accidentally pro kits? 

Castore are at it.... IMO They started with the India mob, then realised they couldn't handle the preorder, then changed supplier to China. 

It was Turkey not India but yeah totally agree.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Always wondered why I felt weighed down when I pulled on a Rangers top, how lightweight does a T-shirt need to be? :lol:

Reminds me of the fat cunts that buy the lightest bicycle they can, and take bits off to make it even lighter.

Aye, but you're a fat cunt, isn't it better to take a few kgs off your arse first?

I've thought about buying a pro top in the past, but don't think I could stretch a pro top over ma tits

Bit off topic but I bought the last Puma kit we released in the pro top version because the normal replicas were sold out everywhere. Can't say I'd ever recommend them, I'd consider myself to have a reasonably slim build and still felt like that fucker was painted on when I wore it. All sorts of mental rubber elements inside it as well that made it cling to you even more. Alright for wearing to fives etc but definitely not something comfortable enough to wear casually.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Bit off topic but I bought the last Puma kit we released in the pro top version because the normal replicas were sold out everywhere. Can't say I'd ever recommend them, I'd consider myself to have a reasonably slim build and still felt like that fucker was painted on when I wore it. All sorts of mental rubber elements inside it as well that made it cling to you even more. Alright for wearing to fives etc but definitely not something comfortable enough to wear casually.

So there's a bit more to the pro kits than first thought

Cue everyone who has a  home top to start checking for bits of rubber inside it :lol:

Just now, esquire8 said:

He puts out the statement along with saying "don't shoot the messenger". Even he knows its alot of shite and he still peddled it through his account. Put it alongside his 2,000 damaged packages from Hermes....

you either condemn this shambles or your complicit 

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yet the ones with the Chinese tops say it's far better fitting and baggier than the Turkish tops. Cunts are bullshitting for the umpteenth time in their short history.