Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Ordered the pro top yesterday for the wee man, it’s with the courier already and should be here tomorrow.

cant grumble at that 

I ordered the orange & blue pro top on Saturday, arrived yesterday afternoon. All my experience ordering online has been like this tbh. 

12 hours ago, SPWF said:

I ordered the orange & blue pro top on Saturday, arrived yesterday afternoon. All my experience ordering online has been like this tbh. 

Think we’ve got a delivery coming tomorrow that was made on the 24th of November 😂

10 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tried buying a kit on Sunday or Monday and only delivery option was telling me I had to order before last Thursday to get it for Christmas :lol: 

Fs. :lol: I stay in Glasgow like a civilised person though, do you? 

I play sevens on a Monday and I usually wear Rangers training top and shorts, and normal football socks (Adidas Milano), this is because I don't want to risk my Rangers tops playing. Said to my mate that I'd wear a full Rangers kit next trophy we won, so I did on Monday - I don't know what it is but the Castore socks are absolutely brilliant. Felt really snug, no movement around my foot, no movement inside my boot, gripped my calf really well.

And the red tops felt fucking class.

1 hour ago, Assegai said:

I play sevens on a Monday and I usually wear Rangers training top and shorts, and normal football socks (Adidas Milano), this is because I don't want to risk my Rangers tops playing. Said to my mate that I'd wear a full Rangers kit next trophy we won, so I did on Monday - I don't know what it is but the Castore socks are absolutely brilliant. Felt really snug, no movement around my foot, no movement inside my boot, gripped my calf really well.

And the red tops felt fucking class.

You play midfield by chance ?