Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

That bad lol.

I think you’ll see through this thread that they aren’t the best at this time of year no. I bought a number of Rangers gifts for family on Black Friday last year from them, I remember sweating on getting them in time for Christmas.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I think you’ll see through this thread that they aren’t the best at this time of year no. I bought a number of Rangers gifts for family on Black Friday last year from them, I remember sweating on getting them in time for Christmas.

Ok mate, thanks for heads up, just need to see what happens, ordered red top for grandson 🤞

In my opinion the problem isn't so much Castore but the utterly shite courier they use, Evri. I ordered away top last year during Black Friday sale and gave up on receiving the order after New Year and got refund. Evri tracking status said they had parcel but status never change and I didn't get item delivered.

At the time media reports came out that Evri was struggling to deliver parcels as they didn't have enough staff. A shambles of a company and cannot be trusted, just a pity Castore have to stick with them - will not buy online whilst they still use Evri for delivery.

7 minutes ago, Almacger said:

In my opinion the problem isn't so much Castore but the utterly shite courier they use, Evri. I ordered away top last year during Black Friday sale and gave up on receiving the order after New Year and got refund. Evri tracking status said they had parcel but status never change and I didn't get item delivered.

At the time media reports came out that Evri was struggling to deliver parcels as they didn't have enough staff. A shambles of a company and cannot be trusted, just a pity Castore have to stick with them - will not buy online whilst they still use Evri for delivery.

If you buy from Castore themselves I think they use Royal Mail for delivery, or did.

Granted, they don't offer all the Rangers items on the Castore website.

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

If you buy from Castore themselves I think they use Royal Mail for delivery, or did.

Granted, they don't offer all the Rangers items on the Castore website.

Cool, didn't know that. I have just been purchasing from the store on match days, saves the hassle and I least I know I have the items :thumbsup:

14 hours ago, Super Ally Scores Again! said:

I ordered stuff on the 24th and 25th - Had updates on both, I’m presuming they are inundated with orders and it’s just going to take time to get through them

**Update**

2 parcels received today

1 parcel is half an order… With no update acknowledging further items to follow

Now ive the hassle of chasing them to look into it

These charlatans need chased so far to F away from the club as they can’t cope - You just know Bisgrove has already sealed an extension due to EH investment etc from Castore…

Ordered stuff on 15th.one thing from the order got cancelled. No sign of the othersl item even being dispatched. Same thing happened last month, ordered 3 things, 2 got cancelled after 2 weeks and pay 2 items came a week later. They tried to blame it on moving to a new warehouse. Not a one off so clearly they are having issues

On 30/11/2023 at 17:34, plymouthranger said:

Ordered 4x items on Black Friday, one arrived by itself but Tbf the other 3x are apparently in transit. Can’t complain really, especially with free delivery and about 70% off

Similar, ordered a handful of items only one turned up so far. Others are ‘processing’.

Not that bothered given how cheap they were but this deep in with Castore to still have these issues is a nonsense.

Club need to go with someone else whenever the deal is up for renewal.

11 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Similar, ordered a handful of items only one turned up so far. Others are ‘processing’.

Not that bothered given how cheap they were but this deep in with Castore to still have these issues is a nonsense.

Club need to go with someone else whenever the deal is up for renewal.

We’ve already agreed to continue with them.