Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Loved that top.

Had Naismith on the back though :belm:

The home was nice too. The off white with the white sash third was a bit odd. For some reason that reminds me of Papac.

I accidentally ruined my away one by not sorting through the washing properly when I was half asleep one morning and stuck it in the dryer along with everything else and the sponsor melted off :lol: 

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The home was nice too. The off white with the white sash third was a bit odd. For some reason that reminds me of Papac.

I accidentally ruined my away one by not sorting through the washing properly when I was half asleep one morning and stuck it in the dryer along with everything else and the sponsor melted off :lol: 

Totally forgot about that away kit :lol:

That red top makes me think of Cummings goal at Ross County more than the one I quoted

5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's all @TheFamousPigeon's fault.

He’s been full of disappointments tbf. He once made a really decent Rangers video and always promised he would finish it to include our drop to the bottom of Scottish football and rise back to the top. Hasn’t bothered his arse 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

He’s been full of disappointments tbf. He once made a really decent Rangers video and always promised he would finish it to include our drop to the bottom of Scottish football and rise back to the top. Hasn’t bothered his arse 

Aye it was Explosions in the Sky on the backing track wasn’t it?

23 hours ago, B1872 said:

Seen these online - the white away one has to be our away kit this year. Fucking unreal.

D51CC44D-DE8E-4537-93CB-9DE294394ED5.jpeg

5CF3A04D-6012-457B-A171-E74394880BE6.jpeg

B0DFF18A-DA0B-4F4C-949C-1E878E7098AE.jpeg

Loving the home & away one. Stunning shade of Blue, not quite sure what the jigsaw type pattern is supposed to be! Away top is smart as fuck! Understated, but a great throwback to the original.

15 hours ago, EMRFC said:

Not sure if this has any relevance but does look like the Castore logo is printed on the supposed Wolves Castore kits for the next season

203D8D63-1285-4705-8759-500B8C8A059E.jpeg

A4E59FFD-856C-4D07-969C-22F86A2AF363.jpeg

Hoping after this year's complaints and the significance of the year they only do embroidered badges. Also make them available without all the sponsors on them.