A Thread on Kent

Bearsden bear

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

If Leeds was watching that they’ll be preparing a new bid. That’s was performance of a 20million + player. 

Ok, we sell Alfie for £16m then Kent for £20 and buy that wee guy that wants out of Catalonia - job done.

Kent for me is that one special player we have, seen it in his first loan season and hes the only player I believe who can run and stretch the opposition.

He looks like he has serious intent now when he runs at players instead of just trying to look good.....yeah I've always been a fan I have to say.

14 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Where's that cunt who said he can't remember the last time he's seen Kent dribble past someone?

Up there with the 'Tav should play left back so he can cut in and shoot' guy for most ridiculous post contender.

:lol: 

Was there no somecunt that had Ryan Jack center-half a few days ago too in one of the match threads.

He was great on loan, but think that 7 million price tag got to him a bit last season and he was maybe trying too hard. He's been our best player this season so far IMO. If we can keep him he will be pivotal. 

On a sidenote, think Hagi has been really disappointing, he has to realise you don't get too much time on the ball up here. Hopefully he'll come good though.

Archived