UEFA Nations League

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa ruined the Euros changing the format and now they make it even worse with the new ways to qualify. Georgia or Macedonia will be at Euros next year ffs.

Shame Kosovo are going out. Most entertaining out of all them teams.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Uefa ruined the Euros changing the format and now they make it even worse with the new ways to qualify. Georgia or Macedonia will be at Euros next year ffs.

I think its great.. gives the likes of Scotland a chance... only having to get past Israel. On paper that shouldnt be a problem.........on paper though.

Scotland have a team full of absolute jobbers now. 10 years ago people used to moan about top half championship players filling out the team well now they have Shankland coming on and the likes O'Donnell and fucking Gallagher starting.

Oh well you reap what you sow!

7 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I think its great.. gives the likes of Scotland a chance... only having to get past Israel. On paper that shouldnt be a problem.........on paper though.

hope scotland , bheasts lovers other 11 get fucked out tonight 

1 minute ago, SIRB_72 said:

Scotland have a team full of absolute jobbers now. 10 years ago people used to moan about top half championship players filling out the team well now they have Shankland coming on and the likes O'Donnell and fucking Gallagher starting.

Oh well you reap what you sow!

That only serves to highlight the mess of a job we're doing in our youth system if we aren't producing players who are better than those journeymen. The whole of Scotland are producing substandard players in every position, barring the odd exception.

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Only Israel? They would need to beat Norway or Serbia in the final, never happening.

Devalues the whole competition having cannon fodder advancing. 

Being from the Faroes its the only reason you like it, any fair minded football fan knows its a joke.

Cant wait to potentially see Germany, Portugal and France rack up high wins against Macedonia or Georgia in the group stage next year!

So because Im from the Faroes im not a fair minded football fan? :lol: 

I thought this game couldn’t be any more demoralising but then I saw Porteous getting ready to come on. Seeing this Scotland team two games from qualification for a tournament makes me think of that Woody Allen joke about never wanting to be part of a club that would have me as a member. 

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

I thought this game couldn’t be any more demoralising but then I saw Porteous getting ready to come on. Seeing this Scotland team two games from qualification for a tournament makes me think of that Woody Allen joke about never wanting to be part of a club that would have me as a member. 

spacer.png