***Official Hibernian vs Rangers Match Thread***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we have looked ok. There was always a chance that Hibs would score today given the way they and have been playing. Great goal from Alfie and the football leading up to it was great. We also have two of there defenders on a booking so need to get them under pressure. 

Just now, British_Empire said:

The midfield is awful but that’s the way Gerrard likes it tbh give Gerrard another ten million he’ll buy a winger and another forward and still deploy a midfield and system that gives them little service 

anyway perfect time to score 

In fairness he’s stated explicitly last week and this week that he’s after a midfielder

Just now, Essandoh said:

All done it, see me with Aribo or Barisic x10

I absolutely slaughtered Barisic possibly more than I’ve ever slated anyone during that St Mirren game 

Then he scored that free kick and turned into one of our best players 

3 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Great time to get the goal......Gerrard needs to kick some arses in the dressing room though. Fuckin midfield non existent today. 

He certainly does, I am delighted with the equaliser but still not sure if we will get the winner. 

Overreaction central in here like usual. Started the game very well but lost the first goal of the game, but it happened early into the match and was plenty of time to turn it around. Had a 20 minute spell where we were very poor I'll admit but we're right back into it now. 

It's the best 'other' team in the league and away from home, it wasn't going to be easy. Still confident we'll go on to win this game and any win in this match is a good win. 

Archived