***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, graeme_4 said:

No suggestion as yet...

Could see this situation escalating and the SPFL scrambling to have it postponed as part of the ‘circuit breaker’. 

This is what will happen. SPFL will bend over backwards to accommodate them

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s these bastards that have caused this from the outset. 

If there had been no bending over backwards to suit these cunts the game would’ve been played weeks ago. 

Instead it’s changed to after the international break where 20+ players between the two squads are travelling around the world with different people and different players from across the world as well. 

These cunts desperate to get fans in the game deserve all they get, they have created this problem. Play it. 

I actually believe they have shot themselves in the foot with delaying our match as they won’t be able to panic buy after we skelp them and the implosion will start as the windows is down.

This game better fucking go ahead. They were they ones who shoved the game back to October. The first time i can ever remember the first old firm of the season being played so late on. Hope it goes ahead as planned and we tank these fuckers. They are due a hiding from us and I hope its on the 17th.

Be interesting to see if he actually misses the game, various reports citing 7, 10 and 14 days isolation. 

Think Forrest is already out, with Ajeti carry an injury too. They lose Edouard and they’re looking weak further forward. 

I can’t see celtic being overly keen to postpone this game even without Edouard ( who has been poor this season ) they have a couple of other strikers that have been scoring goals and they are the home team and our away results isn’t perfect either, 

If the Government postpone this it’s getting to a stage we are looking at proper civil unrest which they seem to be doing their best to do.

Sounds very  likely the chances of further positive tests will follow from their mob.  

However the chances of our players/staff testing positive cannot be ruled out so I’ll remain very cautiously optimistic re the game going ahead.  

1 hour ago, JackAlex93 said:

This game better fucking go ahead. They were they ones who shoved the game back to October. The first time i can ever remember the first old firm of the season being played so late on. Hope it goes ahead as planned and we tank these fuckers. They are due a hiding from us and I hope its on the 17th.

The so called random fixture generator from the SPFL 😂

There is no reason currently for this game not to go ahead. Lennon wasn't shy in talking about games needing to go ahead and fixture issues.

Outside of the government postponing the game for some reason. This should be going ahead. 

2 hours ago, quabba said:

Still under the SPFL. how many league games can you get postponed before a big backlog starts

If it does and our club have nothing to say about it .I will be finished with them after this season .if buts and maybes but these corrupt cunts are capable of anything to suit 

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If it does and our club have nothing to say about it .I will be finished with them after this season .if buts and maybes but these corrupt cunts are capable of anything to suit 

Mate the horrible thing is our club wont say anything if this happens. 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Ach cmon mate. You’ll never be finished with the Gers. It’s in your blood no matter what happens. 

Archived