***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Honestly they are fucking dire. Not one shot on target? When was the last old firm that they managed that?

One of the worst ever for me. They've got fuck all.

It's credit to how we good we are more so than how bad they are. For me, anyway.

Defensively we were absolutely fucking outstanding, and without creating too many chances at times some of our football was brilliant to watch.

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Not for me, every time they got the ball before we got the second I was nearly dying of stress. And could never be deflated with that

Aye deflated maybe isn’t the right word. More what could have been. 

Absolutely delighted though.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Had 3-0 for 600 mate . Always good feeling to beat the scum 

If roles were reversed today , they would have tanked us 4/5 like last few years . That is the only disapointing fact 

Will feel ecstatic in few hours 

Sorry about your bet mate, hope the elation kicks in soon :rangers:

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It's credit to how we good we are more so than how bad they are. For me, anyway.

Defensively we were absolutely fucking outstanding, and without creating too many chances at times some of our football was brilliant to watch.

Yip. Another clean sheet. Rarely troubled.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, we've only won a game of football at the end of the day. BUT. That win is massive. 

We've now won back to back games at the piggery. That's the hoodoo broken and we now should have no fear going anywhere. They still have to win that game in hand and if they don't we're in a very strong position. We're not losing goals. Gerrard now has his winning team selection. Players also back from injury strengthening our squad. 

Also, looking back to last season, we were almost level with them after beating them at Christmas. We're now ahead of them in autumn. I really expect them to start self imploding now......they are a shit team when put under pressure. We on the other hand seem to lap it up. So long as we don't drop silly points, this could be a very interesting run up to Christmas, then who fucking knows what can happen. What a turnaround from the shambles we were in after Hearts and Gerrard looking like he was walking. Credit to him and the backroom staff, they really have worked wonders!! 

The future's bright again!!! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Archived