***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Can they get this called off due to Covid? Or do we have to agree to it? I saw something about Killie requesting it and Livi told them to do one.

No doubt SFA step in for them.

SFA cant do jack shit, this is league business, the SPFL are in charge and i doubt event they would have the baws to cancel this game now

3 hours ago, Henry1987 said:

Problem is if someone has a different opinion then their called a scum fan. That's the issue. I'm not negative I'm realistic. Based on previous evidence it has been proven we cannot handle the pressure. We are so close to the scum now ability wise, the players just have to believe it. 

Do you want me to say I expect us to win 4 nil? 

Everyone is allowed theyre opinion. 

I will be the happiest man if we win but I have learnt not too be too confident.

:Fod:

What is unwashed and doesn't know the difference between their, they're and there?

"Based on previous evidence..."

That's definitely 'call-in chat', Henry. 

3 hours ago, Henry1987 said:

I'm so nervous for the game. Even in my opinion this seems like a defining game for us. If we lose it I can't see us recovering mentally even this early on. This is Gerrards biggest test yet as manager. We are as close to the scum as ever. I would be happy with a draw. The scum are not at there best at the moment and neither are we. I’ve not been sleeping for about a week now leading up to the game. Everything before points to the players and manager failing mentally I.e Livi and hibs. 

We’ve got them rattled.  3 points to The Famous.

We need to take our chances. We have been careless in a few recent encounters with them. We need big players to perform big.

If we do, we win as our defence is solid and we will limit them to only one or two chances.

The only thing that worries me is the confidence we all seem to have in winning this. Including myself.

3 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Most important thing for us isn't who plays for them its getting our attitude right, whoever wants this more will win, we've shown we can more than match them quality wise, show the same desire as we did in the last two and we win.

This, they have a good team, we play at our best, I think we are better,just my opinion 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

We need to take our chances. We have been careless in a few recent encounters with them. We need big players to perform big.

If we do, we win as our defence is solid and we will limit them to only one or two chances.

The only thing that worries me is the confidence we all seem to have in winning this. Including myself.

Big lurch was different gravy to the boy they've got now, that will help.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Thing for me is the players know they can do it at their midden.  And that's when it was full.  Nothing to fear on Saturday. 

We play like we can it should be comfortable, of course, we won't do that, lovely football, loads of chances missed, 0 2 Rangers 

6 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

Big lurch was different gravy to the boy they've got now, that will help.

He was that day mate but it is time for Alfie & Tav to be big in this game and make a true name for themselves. The time is now.

Archived