***** Official Scum vs Rangers Match Thread *****

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Doesn't matter when Morelos arrives in Scotland, he will be jet lagged. You don't travel across the world and recover within 24-48 hrs.

I hope he proves me wrong.

I done the whole Oz return trip and played a brilliant game of fives as soon as I came back 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I done the whole Oz return trip and played a brilliant game of fives as soon as I came back 

I travel a lot for work mate and once I cross a few time zones, I'm fucked for a few days. I think I read he is travelling 14,000 km or 21 hrs. 

Let's hope they have a private plane in comfort carrying a few of his Columbian teammates back to Europe.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I travel a lot for work mate and once I cross a few time zones, I'm fucked for a few days. I think I read he is travelling 14,000 km or 21 hrs. 

Let's hope they have a private plane in comfort carrying a few of his Columbian teammates back to Europe.

You’d imagine he’ll be hitching a lift with James. Or flying first class if nothing else. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Someone in their early 20s can cope with it a lot better than people like yourself in their late 70s 😂😂

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Expecting a tough game, they will be diving all over the place for free kicks, we need to defend high balls and be disciplined for 90 mins, if we do that I expect us to come away with the points, probably by the odd goal. 0-1 Scott arfield. 

This 

I am reading online that McGregor is a doubt for Saturday. As good as McLaughlin is,and I do trust him, I would feel better with McGregor starting seeing as it's an old firm. Either way, I am still confident we are the far better team and will come away with a good victory. Hopefully send lenon into a full meltdown.

7 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

I am reading online that McGregor is a doubt for Saturday. As good as McLaughlin is,and I do trust him, I would feel better with McGregor starting seeing as it's an old firm. Either way, I am still confident we are the far better team and will come away with a good victory. Hopefully send lenon into a full meltdown.

What’s wrong with him?

Archived