Morelos

magic8ball

It was hardly a slap. More a tap on the head to remind brown who he was up against.

I thought he had a good game yesterday. We are no longer reliant on picking Alfredo up in the final third to run at defenses. The team has a different dynamic and Alfredo a different role to play.

He is maturing as a player.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We turned down Zungu because he was overweight, but play Morelos week in week out when he's overweight... 

Yeah, because we already have him, and haven’t exactly had lots of fully fit back up for his position.

I must admit I’m struggling to understand why a few folk are so determined not to see what’s clear as day. 

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

Yeah, because we already have him, and haven’t exactly had lots of fully fit back up for his position.

I must admit I’m struggling to understand why a few folk are so determined not to see what’s clear as day. 

You're seeing things that aren't there. 

39 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Some of his play and passing was quality yesterday.

He played a part in our second goal and his pass to Tav for that volley effort was sublime tbh.

He's much more than just a goal scorer this season imo.

Agree actually. Had a couple of nice one touch passes as the hold up man where he found the player overlapping down the right. Spread the ball nicely a couple of times and caused problems running at them too. Needs to work on cutting the ball back though

46 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

None of the things he did yesterday to wind up were booking offences let alone red cards.

The fact it wasn’t even on Sportscene says it all

Still shocked BBC never found something .That blows me away .Never seen one super slo mo all day .Bar Alredo’s  friendly slap .Sky being sky 

7 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Nothing wrong with his condition imo

2.54931772.jpg.gallery.jpg

0_19945940.jpg

He has their defence worried like fuck yesterday .Even although he wasn’t at his best 

No one can deny that .If he could just use a poker face when things aren’t going well for him .Alfredos life would be so much easier 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

He has their defence worried like fuck yesterday .Even although he wasn’t at his best 

No one can deny that .If he could just use a poker face when things aren’t going well for him .Alfredos life would be so much easier 

Agree. People see him getting wound up and use it against him 

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Nothing wrong with his condition imo

2.54931772.jpg.gallery.jpg

0_19945940.jpg

How is this meant to prove he isn't overweight? 😂

Because there isn't a massive belly showing through his top then he can't be overweight?

As far as normal people go he obviously isn't 'overweight' but for a professional athlete there is a decent chance he is.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

How is this meant to prove he isn't overweight? 😂

Because there isn't a massive belly showing through his top then he can't be overweight?

As far as normal people go he obviously isn't 'overweight' but for a professional athlete there is a decent chance he is.

I dont think there are any issues with his condition. Cgaf what he weighs if he's in shape. Which he is.

Thought he played well yesterday but would have been more pleased with his performance if he cut out the nonsense. He could have been sent of for that silly slap at Brown........then we would have been in real trouble.

Fancy him for a goal on Thursday.

Archived