Morelos

magic8ball

We beat them 2-0 yesterday and none of our strikers scored the goals- this has happened in more matches we have won.

I hope he gets back to scoring goals as this can not go on like this- once a buzzing top scorer and now finding it hard to find the net !!!!

I hope Roofe gets fit - as I trust him more to behave himself and start finding the net for us.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll always get flak if he doesn't score. However, he never gets praised for dropping back and helping out defensively to help the team out. He did fine yesterday. Some wonderful passes, including setting Tav up in the brilliant move in the first half...as well as the 1-2 with Arfield at the second goal. Goals would just be the icing on the cake right now. As others said, it was 3 against 1, give the guy a break :lol: 

We’ve had players in the past dish it out to the Tarriers far more then wee Alfredo does, Barry Ferguson, Kevin Thomson, Bomber, Ian Ferguson to name just a few, canny remember people  greeting about petulance and calling them a liability, too many of our support have been taken in by the tarrier media buzz words, one daft cunt says it and the rest follow like wee brainless sheep who can’t think for themselves.

Same cunts yakking on about petulance and calling him a liability are probably the same people posting saying he was shite and not bullying their defence the way he should 🤣

32 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I love the way he fuckin hates them. Telling their manky fans to shush at goals. Slapping that lego hard man round the heed. Between him and Barasic telling them to fuck off, good to see this crop of players get it. 

fucks me off i missed that 

He is not scoring because he is not playing through the middle enough. He has also become more of a team player, less selfish and contributing in other ways.

But yesterday, I thought he was rotten and he may not be a guaranteed starter when Roofe gets up to speed. He gets paid to score and he really needs a goal right now.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Only in Scotland would it be acceptable tactics to wind a player up to get him sent off. Any other country the ref would watch out for the arseholes nipping his head and send them off. It’s fucking unreal!

Alfie psyched that cunt broon straight into his hip pocket.

As long he's here he will remain a target for the yahoo's in the game. 

I don't want him losing his character and he's definitely getting much smarter during games. He still works his butt off, but I say he contributes much more, better link up, giving the front line a better end product.

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Alfie psyched that cunt broon straight into his hip pocket.

As long he's here he will remain a target for the yahoo's in the game. 

I don't want him losing his character and he's definitely getting much smarter during games. He still works his butt off, but I say he contributes much more, better link up, giving the front line a better end product.

I think so too, the little clip of the ear was just to suck him back in. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Cunty broon looked every bit the beaten man yesterday.

He fucking hates Alfie with vengeance and not getting him sent off will add to his misery.

It is sad that an acceptable part of Scottish football involves targeting a player to get him sent off. 

17 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

But yesterday, I thought he was rotten and he may not be a guaranteed starter when Roofe gets up to speed. He gets paid to score and he really needs a goal right now.

Mental how people see the game totally different also no chance does Roofe keep him out the team 

52 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

We’ve had players in the past dish it out to the Tarriers far more then wee Alfredo does, Barry Ferguson, Kevin Thomson, Bomber, Ian Ferguson to name just a few, canny remember people  greeting about petulance and calling them a liability, too many of our support have been taken in by the tarrier media buzz words, one daft cunt says it and the rest follow like wee brainless sheep who can’t think for themselves.

Same cunts yakking on about petulance and calling him a liability are probably the same people posting saying he was shite and not bullying their defence the way he should 🤣

Spot on, 

Morelos gives gets in their faces and causes mayhem  , he has them taking their mind off the game, 

Cannot believe the criticism he gets for doing that on here.

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mental how people see the game totally different also no chance does Roofe keep him out the team 

What did he do? Did he score? Did he have any chances?

Look, I love Morelos but he hasn't produced in an OF game yet and years from now he will be judged by that.

And do you think we bought Roofe and Itten to sit on the bench?

If you think Morelos is on form right now then you are right about one thing- it's mental how people see the game totally different.

At the beginning of last season Morelos was in fantastic shape but this season he started back way below that level of fitness.

It's unprofessional and clearly his mind was elsewhere.

It's time for him to grow up and fulfill his potential and he'll then get the move he desires next summer with a league 🏅 in his pocket.

7 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Keeps dropping deep or wide, rather than getting in scoring positions - and his passing and pace are both pretty poor. Team is winning, but it’s in spite of him rather than because he’s contributing recently. 

Could easily have picked up a red yesterday. 

80% pass completion yesterday seemingly.   4 of 5 passes going where they are meant to isn't pretty poor.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

What did he do? Did he score? Did he have any chances?

Look, I love Morelos but he hasn't produced in an OF game yet and years from now he will be judged by that.

And do you think we bought Roofe and Itten to sit on the bench?

If you think Morelos is on form right now then you are right about one thing- it's mental how people see the game totally different.

Was a vital part of a solid team performance linking up well dragging defenders about causing a bit of mischief. 80% pass completion.

No he won’t 

They’ll play their part but Alfredo will still be our main striker while he’s here.

Not at his goal scoring best but is definitely contributing with his link up play and over all game.

Far from rotten also continues to be selected for his international team so must be doing something right that the RM experts can’t see.

Archived