*****The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Really not understanding the Barisic comments on here. Stupid free kick to give away but hes been fine. Crossing not at its usual top standard but Tavs crosses have also at times been poor.

One that annoyed me was when Morelos came deep and played the ball out to Tav, for the first time in the match we had Itten in prime position in the box and Tav overhit a loopy ball to the far side of the box to no-one.

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Jack is very average and slow, think Kamara has shown he is a step above

Kent has lost that early season spark

Barisic isn't having the best day

Arfield not doing much

Aribo has been good.

Not much else to say 

Said quite a lot tbh

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Really not understanding the Barisic comments on here. Stupid free kick to give away but hes been fine. Crossing not at its usual top standard but Tavs crosses have also at times been poor.

I'm confused by the Borna comments as well, and think he's been far better than some of the others. People wanting him taken off at half time??? 

17 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Itten looks like he struggles to get involved in the way we play. Couldn’t have told you he was even playing until I seen he was on the Sky team line up?

E3A2171D-A6E4-439A-ABAB-EA9F773D411F.jpeg

You couldn’t have been watching the game properly then.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Nothing wrong with him , one of those crosses will seal this second half......

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Just dont see it with this guy , looks same as Kamberi.

Don't get this. I think he's been ok. Linked up well and has covered a lot of work defensively.  Alfred e hasn't done much more but isn't getting stick. 

2 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I thought he was unlucky with the booking. Yes his first touch was poor but I am not sure he sees the killie player coming in from his blind side when he lunges at the second ball. 

Killie player (Burke?

Played for it

Just now, GA1972 said:

Surprised at the negativity, thought for 15-20 minutes we looked really good and since then pretty comfortable 

We have been good, but we all know that this pitch means an equaliser could just be the matter of a long punt and a funny bounce. 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Surprised at the negativity, thought for 15-20 minutes we looked really good and since then pretty comfortable 

Just nerves I think. Football wise we have been all over them, towards the end of the half they had a few free kicks around out box but that's it. 

We have been totally fine and should bew a few more ahead. 

Archived