Europa last 32

Flatcap

46 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Out of all the teams dropping out of Champions League, I wouldn't fancy our chances against Man U or Ajax but looking at the rest, we have played tougher teams in the last couple of years.

The only real factor about winning tomorrow is financial despite what Gerrard says.

Fuck playing Ajax.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The financial benefit is the most important thing. Win tomorrow night and that brings in another million (win bonus plus top group bonus)

Take anyone in the last 32, a glamour tie or a relatively winnable tie. Either way it's great to have the draw to look forward to.

26 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Would rather play them now than any other time tbh, on their day they do show their class but I’ve watched a few of their games this season and they leak goals, how the fuck Llindelof (spell) is a football player never mind a Premier league player is baffling, Shaw and wanbasaka (spell) struggle to defend and DeGai (spell) keeper is a shadow of his self from 2/3 seasons ago

Juan Bazooka 

40 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Would rather play them now than any other time tbh, on their day they do show their class but I’ve watched a few of their games this season and they leak goals, how the fuck Llindelof (spell) is a football player never mind a Premier league player is baffling, Shaw and wanbasaka (spell) struggle to defend and DeGai (spell) keeper is a shadow of his self from 2/3 seasons ago

80 million pound maguire has been absolutely shocking for the price they’ve paid, pogba can’t be arsed anymore, youngsters like Greenwood have a shite attitude supposedly and you could probably go on. Fernandes looks decent and I think rashford and martial have the talent when they can be arsed to turn up in games

just a disjointed team 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

80 million pound maguire has been absolutely shocking for the price they’ve paid, pogba can’t be arsed anymore, youngsters like Greenwood have a shite attitude supposedly and you could probably go on. Fernandes looks decent and I think rashford and martial have the talent when they can be arsed to turn up in games

just a disjointed team 

If they win their game in hand, they will be 2 points out of first in the EPL. Hardly a shite team or players that can't be arsed.

I think you are down playing them a bit. I wouldn't mind playing them but they are one of the hardest teams left in the 32.

Apart from the money which is pretty important there is a huge advantage in topping the group and being seeded. And I mean huge. I'm not naming the likely looking lists of seeded v unseeded here but you'll see what I mean if you have a good look. I hope SG has. :lol:

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If they win their game in hand, they will be 2 points out of first in the EPL. Hardly a shite team or players that can't be arsed.

I think you are down playing them a bit. I wouldn't mind playing them but they are one of the hardest teams left in the 32.

I think you’re giving them too much respect though, all about opinions 

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

just a disjointed team 

Most expensive defender in the world, hes not even in top 20 centre backs. 

Just now, MisterC said:

He’s terrible, him along with de gea are an absolute shambles. The boy Henderson should be getting more of a chance ahead of de gea as he looks decent 

Just now, MisterC said:

He’s as solid as an IKEA wardrobe. Alfie of last season would have had him on toast but beating them this season would be very much a team effort.

Confident that, at our best, we could put them out  

:UK:

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

He’s terrible, him along with de gea are an absolute shambles. The boy Henderson should be getting more of a chance ahead of de gea as he looks decent 

De Geas heart hasn't been in it for a couple of years now after man u didn't sell him to real. 

Just now, Colin Traive said:

He’s as solid as an IKEA wardrobe. Alfie of last season would have had him on toast but beating them this season would be very much a team effort.

I think we could as well mate. 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'd like a crack at them as it would be great test for us. We would definitely need everyone firing on the day 

Going forward they are dangerous and they have a top midfielder in that Fernández. 

But at the back they can be got at it for sure. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

No idea how someone can be wax lyrical over Man United but call Sevilla shit.

You could have tagged me, I'm right here, lol 

I hate Man U mate, always have. I'm not praising them, just stating they have a lot of dangerous players. 

As for Sevillia, I watched them two weeks ago only because I had a wager and they were rubbish that night. Just calling it as I saw it rather than quote what they have done in Europa over the last decade.

Something not quite right about all the Spanish clubs so far this year.

56 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Maguire cudnt tie moshni's laces 😂

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Agreed.

Some seem to think we'd be favourites and it's amusing 

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

You could have tagged me, I'm right here, lol 

I hate Man U mate, always have. I'm not praising them, just stating they have a lot of dangerous players. 

As for Sevillia, I watched them two weeks ago only because I had a wager and they were rubbish that night. Just calling it as I saw it rather than quote what they have done in Europa over the last decade.

Something not quite right about all the Spanish clubs so far this year.

:lol:

basing your entire opinion on one game.

lunatic 

Archived