Average rangers players you loved

stevemac

Not sure he could go in the average category but Jeremy Clement. Wasn't at the club for long but I just loved the way he played.

Always had a soft spot for Karl Svensson, wanted him to succeed but wasn't good enough.

Definitely not an average player but one that I thought could have been very good had injuries not hampered his time with us was Nerlinger.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mick1271 said:

John Brown ,Alec Clelland and Gordon Durie .Also Ted McMinn was always entertaining to watch .

The name that always brings a smile to my face, he just seemed to play off the cuff and was guaranteed to give you a laugh, loved the big fella.

Just now, don logan said:

Davie Robertson. Always reliable and often spectacular. A tremendous foil to Laudrup. Would have him in my all time eleven. Don't know if he's in the average category but, I think, only one Scotland cap. Scandal.

He's not.

4 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Alex Cleland, 600k for him and Gary bollan I’m sure combined , went on to be first choice right back for a few very successful years , needles to say coz he came from Utd for little money he was shite according to most but he was anything but 

First player I thought of of the ones I have seen in the flesh👍

Archived