C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Cunts, could have eaten into the GD.

Doubt GD will come into it TBO we need to peg them back by beating them at home and getting something at their dump and not slipping up against the rest of the dross only then will we be celebrating 55.

Fraser Forster insists celtic would be good enough to go toe to toe with England’s elite in the Premier League.

It'll be interesting to see how they do in the Champions League if they come up against the elite teams. Aw wait... 

9 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Anymore courageous sellick fans been battling their way over to pay their respects?

Why dress in a scum shirt at all? If you want to pay your respects and even leave a scum scarf or shirt, fine. But to wear it, is simply another "look at me" moment from that mob.

It's the only clothes they own tbh!

I wonder if the fiddlers are back at the figure fiddling again. 

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

If its not news that makes them look good it gets buried. 

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I was in a cafe at lunchtime and while I was waiting on my order I noticed yesterday's rhebel in the corner. 

Decided to have a peek. Noticed in the pics of the girodome a good few empty seats. So decided to check the attendance. Theirs was the only game that didn't have any attendance figures. 

Similar to a few years ago where the tarriers were the only club in the UK not to publish an official number of season ticket holders. 

Better than fiddling their kids I guess...

2 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

What's he said now ?

Nothing of note really just speaking some home truths that Alfredo is the man and Eduoard isn’t as good as everybody is saying looks uninterested a lot of the time and doesn’t celebrate his goals. He still said Eduoard is the better player right now but he praised Morelos so that’s a big no no. 

5 hours ago, magic8ball said:

They do it all the time mate, all the other clubs provide attendance numbers no matter how small, unless their cesspit is nearly full they don’t bother.

2 hours ago, MartinGers93 said:

Nothing of note really just speaking some home truths that Alfredo is the man and Eduoard isn’t as good as everybody is saying looks uninterested a lot of the time and doesn’t celebrate his goals. He still said Eduoard is the better player right now but he praised Morelos so that’s a big no no. 

Let them keep Eduoard, we will have to put up with our Alfredo, I know which one I prefer.

On 24/09/2019 at 22:38, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They do it all the time mate, all the other clubs provide attendance numbers no matter how small, unless their cesspit is nearly full they don’t bother.

I did some work for OPTA Sports a few years ago and sat in a meeting with their team for Scotland full of former players. Even those aligned with that lot were pointing out how significantly and consistently their attendances are skewed.

51 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Their profits are down £6 mil seemingly, due to loss of CL money, just think, if they hadn’t sold those players for inflated prices they’d probably be bust

That’s something for us to look forward to for next year...

43 minutes ago, Brackley said:

But they've reduced their debt by £9m.

So if it's reduced by that amount what's still outstanding ?

This the same club that four or five years ago and since then have bummed about having zero bank debt. So bank debt bad, other debt good??? 

37 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

This the same club that four or five years ago and since then have bummed about having zero bank debt. So bank debt bad, other debt good??? 

Their account is good but they have debt in coop loans. 

They will also have historic soft loans from Fritzel. 

Archived