C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It'll be interesting to see the difference in reporting to them in Rome compared to us in Rotterdam 

Funnily enough McLaughlin was speaking about them the other night on the BBC Scotland news. I had been critical prior to this as on another channel they mentioned heightened tensions between fans in Glw but ignored to mention the cause (goading and offensive banners).

McLaughlins piece showed a clip of the Mussolini banner but said it was in retaliation of the Lazio fans giving ‘Nazi’ salutes whilst walking to the match (showed a video of a few of them doing this). So he’s now pushing the narrative that the banner (which was obviously pre prepared and going to be shown regardless) was (thought of, fabricated and displayed) in the half hour it took the Lazio group to walk to their hovel.
Literally no truth, no impartiality, no integrity and most of all, a bigoted no mark who I hope never is allowed to set foot in to Ibrox again...

Wits all this kick fuck out them but don’t stab them pish, the same support who stab and slash our fans without a second thought, throw bottles at weans, hang effigies from their stands with Rangers scarfs, support bombings and murder of British service men/woman and innocent British civilians, hang out the flag of war... fuck them the more stabbings the better.

mon Lazio 🔪🔪

Batterings of IRA supporting scum who are looking for fights against normal right-minded people are something I’ll always welcome.

However,  like @GOAT and others have stated, anyone who carries a knife is a coward. They aren’t to be celebrated. Especially neo-Nazi Lazio ultras ffs...

Archived