C*ltc

Just now, jim beam said:

Anymore slip ups like Aberdeen and the Tarriers at home and it’s curtains for the league,can’t see who they will drop points against bar us.

It's a must for maximum points including the OF game - pressure is really on now. If we are to be rightful league champions then the time is now.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I have no fucking idea how we dropped points to hearts. They didn't even play any better that day than they are tonight ffs.

We were complacent off the back of an international break in October. Gerrard was on holiday in Portugal, and only one training session during the break - absolutely ludicrous. Evidently that was noted by the management team, because the November international break we stay at it and organised a bounce game.

46 minutes ago, jim beam said:

Anymore slip ups like Aberdeen and the Tarriers at home and it’s curtains for the league,can’t see who they will drop points against bar us.

Must admit I’m starting to get worried that if we lose to the scum we could be 8 points behind. Friday is massive now as well tbh!

8 hours ago, B1872 said:

Must admit I’m starting to get worried that if we lose to the scum we could be 8 points behind. Friday is massive now as well tbh!

It’s a must win on Friday and against them if we slip up on Friday and get beat of them it’s all over.The pressure is on and we simply have to get the three points against Hibs no excuses.

1 hour ago, jim beam said:

It’s a must win on Friday and against them if we slip up on Friday and get beat of them it’s all over.The pressure is on and we simply have to get the three points against Hibs no excuses.

Your right, and it’s crazy to think we’ve only dropped 7 points as well.  
I said in a thread around July that to win this league we will probably have to win 28-30 games this season.

looks like 30 wins is a must, with already 2 draws and a defeat so far, that’s 92 points. Would that be enough? 
It’s imperative we win on Friday and at least come away from the tattie bowl with a draw. 

9 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Need to win at Parkhead its imperative but I dont think we will. We'd need to be at our very very best plus playing against 59,500 taigs and the referee and  2 linesman.

We are 100 pc good enough to go to the girodome and win ,but as you say we need to overcome officials scared for their careers and family safety ,we are du them a hiding 

9 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Need to win at Parkhead its imperative but I dont think we will. We'd need to be at our very very best plus playing against 59,500 taigs and the referee and  2 linesman.

If we win on friday...fuck killie then a point at the piggery it's very much game on.

Goes to show you how damaging that prick Beatons penalty “mistake” was ,I know he’s a below average referee but nobody can tell me otherwise that the treats from tarriers didn’t get to him ,he shat it big time that night 

Still surprised the refs never made a statement after that nonesense last year when he was forced to need police protection at his home and going to work ,what did he do wrong ,He misses a couple of yellow cards in a game in a game where the tarriers got absolutely schooled on the park ,compare the recent final where 2 more of their players deserved 2 yellows and had one shot at goal that was offside yet not one threat from our support 

Now I don’t just blame the taig support for this but the absolutely disgusting way the media sensationalism of anything that goes against the taigs ,During the game at Ibrox in December that wank Walker saw nothing wrong with the calls ,only after the game did he start his push with the sensationalism 

My hope is we go to the piggery and give them a doing then we can come out from a position of strength and call out the compliance process similar to the way Robertson did last year with the trial by sportscene statement and ask why the Boyd case has disappeared off the radar 

Our refs are poor but our association is hanging them out to dry for not standing up to seperate entity fc 

On 19/12/2019 at 07:57, Gman36 said:

Was half watching the game last night in the pub. Hearts tried their best but are pish. 

Hearts were absolutely dominant for 20 mins with no cutting edge. The scum then got a foothold and a fairly fortunate goal, having survived a penalty claim that should have been given but wasn't. After that, busses could have been driven through the hearts defence, I'm surprised it wasn't a 5 or 6 goal hammering.  

Archived