C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Aye that’s it really.

And if St Mirren were to get a goal it’ll be a set piece, which might not be that unlikely with schoolboy defenders like Julien. I’ve just watched the foul for the Killie penalty and fuck me if you were his teammate you’d knock him out. How does a professional footballer throw a tantrum foul like that? Cunt wasn’t even likely to get far when he was past him.

Big glaiket cunt.

Obika will give them run around on a smaller pitch I reckon 

Haw haw ...

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

57m

Wish I had stayed in the garden and finished the weeding. Pitiful performance, and I cannot think of any redeeming aspects at all. Onto Wednesday, and things had better improve.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

56m

A terrible game of head tennis and bouncing balls. Kilmarnock never a threat except when we gave them the opportunity. And we were far too slow in getting the ball into the penalty area, by then they had packed it and we could not move.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

56m

League's over.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

57m

Dross. I hate that pitch and I hate the way Kilmarnock play, but there was no guile, craft or inventiveness in that display. End of the season turgid pish two games in. The battle fever will be on in Govan.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

59m

htthttps://twitter.com/xliamboyle/status/1292518864450998272…

This Tweet is unavailable.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

59m

90 minutes and the Kilmarnock keeper never had a save to make ... Not one player with pass marks . Lennon and Kennedy the new del boy and Rodney

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

59m

Neil Lennon you have blood on your hands.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

1h

The fans sold out season tickets, thousands bought merchandise and sold out adidas strips while in a global pandemic. Would be nice if the board showed a quarter of the passion the fans show, and signed the players needed.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

1h

Lennon needs to do the decent thing and walk. The whole of twitter saw tge need to change it half time waited until 66 minutes before first change and it was the changes everyone on here was calling for. He isn't good enough.

Kerrydale Meltdown

@KerryFail

·

1h

Lennon is a mess. The team reflect his poor physical state. He consistently messes up substitutions. He doesn’t learn. 2 defenders, a striker and an intelligent, professional and physically fit manager please. 2 games in and we’re chasing Sevco? Ominous.

14 minutes ago, 72barca said:

Lennon is a mess. The team reflect his poor physical state. He consistently messes up substitutions. He doesn’t learn. 2 defenders, a striker and an intelligent, professional and physically fit manager please. 2 games in and we’re chasing Sevco? Ominous.

Hahahaha

People on here were bumming them up big style last week after they beat hamilton. According to some they were everything we werent against aberdeen, they had pace, they were direct and had proper width. Difference was we had played a team who sat in for 90 minutes and hamilton had had a go, as is their wont. Today we played another team who sat in and won 3 nowt, they played against similar and drew. Just shows you eh?

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Did he raise his hand and not get cautioned? Compliance officer? Any video of it?

I was watching Sportscene there but got distracted for a minute. Am I right in thinking they never discussed Édouard pushing the Killie players face? Call me cynical but is this them avoiding drawing the Compliance Officer's attention to it?

If it was Morelos it would be discussed at length.

Probably too early but i'm fucking raging those cunts cost me a  few quid, last time i bet of Killie to win. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway if they drop more points before the end o fthe window they will go out and panic buy, which may work out for them (they only need this season TBH) If they scrape by with shit performances and still get the points they will make do with the shite they have, when the windows shut then they can start dropping points.

Can't wait to see Itten getting in and around thier CBs :D  

Archived