C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If they make it past County I hope we get them in the quarter finals and ruin them (again).

Handing the dirty bastards 2 more old firm losses in the space of a few weeks during the festive period would be fucking beautiful!

🤤🤤

1 hour ago, markem said:

So ehm, not wanna fat shame here but is this bloke ok ?94E2780B-31CA-4FBC-841D-355C01721948.thumb.png.3ceea1b9e891ceb52e4ebdda587c167f.png

Made even funnier by the fact that was the reason they slagged off Morelos. Try telling me he's the better player now :lol: Was never that close for me before but it's not even a contest anymore.

On YouTube under the suggestions, I seen that wee guys Celtic podcast (the one that had Sheridan on the other day) so gave it a wee listen to hear what they were saying/see some tears.

One of them said about the Sparta Prague manager, imagine (Lennon) getting outthought off an old guy in a dugout with boot cut denims that probably has a Top Gun CD soundtrack in his Volvo :lol: 

Thought that was pretty funny.

The guy that does that podcast, I don't know if he's as rabid as the rest, but the couple of times I've heard him I've no found him too obnoxious - when Tommy Sheridan was ranting about Palestine, the monarchy, British imperialism, Unionist Tories on the Celtic board and a couple of times his guests have gave it the "new club" patter, he looks a wee bit embarrassed and no-sells their comments. Just an observation, I might be wrong on the guy and he's right into all his IRA shite etc but he strikes me as someone who just wants to talk Celtic and football and nothing else.

Scum couldn't of handpicked a better set of 6 fixtures before coming to Ibrox if they tried. 

Clearly these fixtures are not computer generated after all. 

We play Hibs on boxing day then again 5 weeks later on January 27th wtf is that all about 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Scum couldn't of handpicked a better set of 6 fixtures before coming to Ibrox if they tried. 

Clearly these fixtures are not computer generated after all. 

We play Hibs on boxing day then again 5 weeks later on January 27th wtf is that all about 

Can look at that a couple of ways though tbh. 

It could easily lull them into a false sense of security if they get a run going off the back of their easy run and we can pick them off and destroy them.

Our run isn't THAT bad either. From memory, Hibs at Ibrox might be the potential banana skin but I'm confident it won't be an issue.

Ross County away, Dundee United away, St Mirren away - 3 away's but they should be bread and butter if we are wanting to win a league. 

7 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Made even funnier by the fact that was the reason they slagged off Morelos. Try telling me he's the better player now :lol: Was never that close for me before but it's not even a contest anymore.

Neither are the 30/40 million players but the disparity in how the Scottish press report them is mind-blowing. Also always find it pretty funny and childish how after international games Édouard Is said in Scottish press to have Impress for France and so on, then after a headline a paragraph you will note it was u21 team as per.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Cunt is unbearably unfunny.

the impression's alright until he starts the stupid squealing, after putting up with it at the start I couldn't turn it off fast enough when he went mental with the squealing at the end.

Archived