C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Badger said:

If they win tonight..... Lennon stays in the job another week by means of a win that means nothing, and helps our co-efficient.
If they lose tonight.....  Fuck them the dirty taigy cunts.

Win win.

And also allows AC Milan the chance to win the group so we can't face them. We'd beat Lille or Milan tbf!

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

2nd top in the French league, it must be a pretty shit league.

I actually think they are all good attacking teams mate .Can’t defend 

I’m confident the scum will add another 2 here .Maybe Lille will score another 4 

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

If they win tonight..... Lennon stays in the job another week by means of a win that means nothing, and helps our co-efficient.
If they lose tonight.....  Fuck them the dirty taigy cunts.

Win win.

Also, its a shite team they have out so they'd stick with that on Sunday and Killie would take points off them. Those "superstars" they always claim to have would be seen as those that aren't trying, couldn't give a fuck and don't want to be there. Win, win, win

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I actually think they are all good attacking teams mate .Can’t defend 

I’m confident the scum will add another 2 here .Maybe Lille will score another 4 

Honestly don’t see Lille being an attacking force yet, they took their goal well but they can’t keep any pressure on the scum defence 

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I thought I had heard it all, now it's a collusion 😂 😂

It actually scary that folk like this are walking the streets. 

Can he tell us who they are colluding with in Europe?, as they are getting humped there too.

Cellic doing well here. Looks like their players are turning it on in in order to get a transfer bid in January and if the score stays the same they'll just need the one 3-0 result for an unregistered player in the previous games to qualify.

Archived