C*ltc

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

If that list is true putting Bitton on it would of been an easy bet considering he is suspended anyway. They were always going to stick the fringe players around the COVID player. 

Let’s face it, if we’d been asked to pick a list of Rangers players unavailable, we would probably have started with Jones, Stewart, Edmundson etc etc.

Really hope that list is bullshit because every one of their key players is strangely and suspiciously absent.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

What players were close to Julien in those holiday snaps?

It wasn’t a holiday it was a training camp,don’t tell me you’ve never been photographed in work with a pint of lager in your hand.

Is that Charles Patterson a tarrier? 
Seen him on Sky Sports News this morning and he’s saying that the game will likely be postponed and he’s pushing it that way and condemning fuck all.

Talk about fucking karma. Those arrogant bastards think they’re above the rules, go to Dubai for a ‘training camp’ and take a player on fucking crutches with them. Player on crutches then catches covid and 13 players, the manager and his assistant all have to isolate 😂😂😂 hopefully it rips through the squad now and there more cases and players in isolation by the end of the week!

If carlsberg did training camps...

19 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

”Right lads some of you are going to have to isolate and even though a track and trace team are going to be involved we are going to put forward some fake names and lie about the level of contact we have had...any volunteers willing to sit this one out?”

Like I’ve already said, I hate them as much as anybody else in this thread does, but do you know how mental that sounds?

It’s exactly the type of paranoid riddled conspiracy theory that we would utterly rip the piss out of them for if we were in this situation and they were implying it on social media and forums.

I don’t believe they Have made a list. I do think they are lying about one case. Not a chance. Will come out in the next few days that there is loads. 

4 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

What time does Radio Clyde phone in start.......

It’s been cancelled as a Mark of respect,and instead of phoning all callers are being asked to make their way to the car park for weekly riot.

5 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is that Charles Patterson a tarrier? 
Seen him on Sky Sports News this morning and he’s saying that the game will likely be postponed and he’s pushing it that way and condemning fuck all.

Absolutely no reason to postpone. 

Archived