C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Assegai said:

What did Nippy say? Understand she had a direct dig at them?

She did she said any repercussions is up to SFA but she would expect them to look into it.

What she also said is that they will have to look into travel exceptions and will decide on that at another time, our europa game might be under threat. 

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Self isolating will be no problem for Lennon, will be just like all those times his mrs told him to fuck off and he used to go and sit on his own getting pished in some shitey hotel in Bellshill for a fortnight.

“...sit on his own getting pished in some shitey hotel...”

Sounds like elite training to me, mate.

1 minute ago, real boydie9 said:

The game is not listed on bet365 now. Not checked the other betting sites. Also noticed the taigs game against Livingston is not listed either. All the other games are. 

They’ll be holding back until it’s confirmed what players are available I would think.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They’ll be holding back until it’s confirmed what players are available I would think.

It was listed earlier. Taigs were 2/5 Hivs 11/2 it'll be interesting to see how the odds change. As you say it will be down to what players are available. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

If that list is true putting Bitton on it would of been an easy bet considering he is suspended anyway. They were always going to stick the fringe players around the COVID player. 

Aye right, they knew Julien had it and still put their squad around him, just the fringe players though. They are imbeciles but surely you don't believe they knew he had it. 

Archived