C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Big shout out to @BridgeIsBlue who has been trying to catch up with this thread going page by page, not missing a post.

I know by the likes that pop up pages ago

A labour of love  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

Nothing better than hearing about the latest fiasco then coming to this thread to find ten unread pages of gold to go through 😂

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Mental how fast this thread is moving. Good 20+ pages I missed out on today and don't have the time to catch up bit by bit.

Animated.gif.3506acc11749b4d1aeb89af8a86e46cd.gif

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Scum fans out preparing for tonight’s game early.AE5DCB19-5211-445D-8891-6611802114EE.thumb.jpeg.f1cfb060d5a5d09be6d03b7ca7f69cb4.jpeg

Brother Walmart playing up front and I hear they’ve started checking for pulses in the cemetery behind the stand.

Fair play to them, if you’re gonna collapse, may as well go fucking nuclear.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"I know fans of other clubs feel very strongly that the whole of football should not pay the price for the actions of any one club, and I agree with that."

Strugeon putting the boot in.

Nor will they!

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

The cfc statement is mystifying, there's no apology to the FM, general public or their fans. They really are run by clowns, no wonder their fans want the board sacked.

Where are the statements from the SFA and SPFL. and will the CO cite cfc's breach of rules?

That shambles of a club don't do apologies. They are built on a foundation of lie, deny and blame everyone else. 

Think they're being really unfair regarding Jullien.

My pal broke his ankle before our lads holiday few years back and he still came and had a class time. Flights were already paid for, why not go for a big piss up with the lads?

That's all this was, afterall.

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Fuck all to do with the tarriers the lower leagues getting suspended for the simple fact they aren’t professional sportsmen and still do shifts and are therefore at more risk.  This was always happening regardless of what happened at the piggery. 

Yep, IFA suspended the league for 2 weeks last weekend for the same reasons, part time, have jobs etc.

6 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

What is that banner trying to depict? 

Comical Ali.

Saying everything was fine when US tanks were less than 2 miles away and could be heard bombing fuck out of them when he was actually saying it.

Taig Board saying all is okay, not asleep at the wheel etc  ...

Just now, Siam69 said:

Comical Ali.

Saying everything as fine when US tanks were less than 2 miles away and could be heard bombing fuck out of them when he was saying it.

Taig Board saying all is okay, not asleep at the wheel etc  ...

Thanks for the explanation. :tu: given

Just had a swatch at the hibs forum to see their opinions on the manky mob and if they seem confident about getting something tonight but it’s fucking impossible...that hibs.net forum is nothing but a fenian tarrier shithole, their whole forum are more celtic fans than hibs fans

I always thought this about them, that they were a mini celtic, suppose the hint is in their name but I just assumed they would have been hibs first and foremost, but nope! 
Either hibs are the most pathetic bunch of football fans the world has ever seen or it’s just their forum that has been infiltrated by more tarriers than hibs fans

if you read the thread on their game tonight it’s the most obvious you’ll ever see that it’s tarrier scum posting pretending to be hiv positive fans, you won’t even need to search for it, from each page of say 30 posts at least 20 are pro scum fans

Archived