C*ltc

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Like loan players now, not risking injury with nothing to play for and eyeing up the medical at the next club.

Aye, it gets to the point when you pick out players who want to be at club and play them in preparation for next season.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The other thing to remember is guys like Ntcham, Edouard, Christie, Ajer and no doubt others are desperate to leave. With them so far behind they’ll soon not give a slightest single fuck about the rest of the season.

I think you will find Bitton may want away from the unwashed horde first.

Just now, NorthernLights said:

They won’t do it but I do wonder if they get further behind in the next couple of weeks whether they sell in January. Teams will be willing to pay more

I wouldn't rule out sales. Some of thier players enter the last year of their deals in the summer. 

You also can't imagine anyone wanting to come in this month that isn't a die hard rabid. Imagine looking in as a player and seeing the risks this lot have taken with player safety lol. 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Aye, it gets to the point when you pick out players who want to be at club and play them in preparation for next season.

Then a new manager is coming in very soon then, I suspect. Perhaps Jack Ross has been offered it in the shower tonight??

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

I wouldn't rule out sales. Some of thier players enter the last year of their deals in the summer. 

You also can't imagine anyone wanting to come in this month that isn't a die hard rabid. Imagine looking in as a player and seeing the risks this lot have taken with player safety lol. 

They’ll be at the Theatre of Screams rioting on Saturday.

Guaranteed. 

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Then a new manager is coming in very soon then, I suspect.

funny thing is they cant use lost points as a result of the trip against lemon because it won't have been him that sanctioned it

22 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate.

We deserve this.

Howling at that  :lol:, brilliant.

Just now, Johnsey said:

Have they got players back for the Livi away tie? I guess they won't have trained much but that team will be in for a shock going there. 

Away, home.. It makes zero difference with no fans. 

They are more likely to fuck up at home given the protests and bus chases. 

7 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Queersy on Scotland tonight just now spouting shite, the wee wanker that he is... He's wanting football cancelled/postponed further! :wanker::wanker:

I had to turn that off, his sneeting face gives me the creeps. Thinks he's intelligent and he isn't

Archived