C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

celtic got what they deserved - nothing'

FT: celtic 3-4 Cluj

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer

It's a catastrophic performance, catastrophic result. celtic defended really, really poorly, they were slack multiple times. This was the night when the defence caught them out.

celtic got what they deserved, which is nothing. You concede four goals in your own stadium when you limit them to one away from home. It's awful. I'm really shocked.

Hahahhaha get it right up ye Tom English 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

4 goals lost at home and theyve fucked any money to replace they'd got for the best left back the world has ever seen by getting pumped out the CL.

Get it room yees 😂😂😂

Yeah mate not a penny of biscuit hips fee will be spent now.  Leaving lennon with the shite he's got. 

Added bonus they'll be playing away in the Europa league before ibrox now as well. 

Tom English

BBC Scotland's chief sports writer

It's a catastrophic performance, catastrophic result. celtic defended really, really poorly, they were slack multiple times. This was the night when the defence caught them out.

celtic got what they deserved, which is nothing. You concede four goals in your own stadium when you limit them to one away from home. It's awful. I'm really shocked.

Up ye!

Listening to the mumbling pain & shock on radio shortbread......

Sellik attacked so well, this must have been almost as glorious defeat as the Bayern game.

Richard Gordon has just had to put English right as he tried to explain Broon’s effort for the penalty ‘it looked like he deliberately true to play it with his hand’ says Gordon😂

Ya fuckin dancer!!!!!

4 goal conceded against cluj at home😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Finally the luck you bastards have carried for a number of years appears to be running out.

I will sleep like a fucking baby tonight. 

8 minutes ago, MonTheGers said:

First time they come up against a decent side this season and they fuck it massively. Looking forward to the 1st September even more so now. GIRUY 🙂

Best thing is that they weren't a decent side. Very mediocre. I said earlier in the thread that Midttylland would beat Cluj over 2 legs and nothing I've seen since then has changed my mind. The league like last season is there for the taking this season. Its up to us to go and win it. 

Archived