C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've just had a look at Kerrydale Street, yes I know I know,  but it's funny as fuck considering the context ...

They are in meltdown, it's beyone brilliant from a treble treble to shambles being the most used word and the vitriol directed at Lawwell and their board is hilarious. 

Once Lennon gets a few dodgy results start of next season, it will build and build. 

I've been having a look over there the past few weeks. All the ITK wankers that were sure Benitez was being announced on Monday, this is fucking phenomenal

2 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I've been having a look over there the past few weeks. All the ITK wankers that were sure Benitez was being announced on Monday, this is fucking phenomenal

:lol: Resolution 12 getting an airing as well lol

The lack of interest in Resolution 12 and this appointment, after we’d seen what a quality manager is capable of here, is an utter disgrace. Lawwell clearly sees the need for a competitive sevco to be more important than us making history.
Whatever anyone says, we are giving the scum a chance to stop us at 8.
Pissed right off with this after the delight of a treble treble.

With the negative publicity coming their way they needed a big name manager, a club that enabled child abuse will make it difficult enough to attract players but couple that with that bigot as manager... they’re fucked!

15 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I've just had a look at Kerrydale Street, yes I know I know,  but it's funny as fuck considering the context ...

They are in meltdown, it's beyone brilliant from a treble treble to shambles being the most used word and the vitriol directed at Lawwell and their board is hilarious. 

Once Lennon gets a few dodgy results start of next season, it will build and build. 

Yip we need to build and go for it big style.

We need a few players but as you say a few dodgy results the fans will get jittery and the foreign players will not like Lennon's psycho aggressive style...🤞

Can only look after ourselves win all the games and put more pressure on them .

As much as it’s a good appointment for us, he has won two trophies in the space of a few months. Our manager got us pumped out two cups to fucking Aberdeen. I’m not celebrating fuck all.

King and the rest of the board better get the chequebook out as we need better than Greg Stewart and Jordan Jones.

7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

As much as it’s a good appointment for us, he has won two trophies in the space of a few months. Our manager got us pumped out two cups to fucking Aberdeen. I’m not celebrating fuck all.

King and the rest of the board better get the chequebook out as we need better than Greg Stewart and Jordan Jones.

😂

Didn't Lennon leave before because of lack of funding?

Now they need quantity so they wont be splashing the cash. I'd be surprised if they spent 10million this summer.

I see McGregor ntcham edouard Sinclair possibly all leaving so that also needs to be added on top of what already needs done.

5 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

See dembele has had another pop at us: 

Doesn't really matter what they come out with. Paedophile cover ups trumps it all.

Hope some cunt tell him that.

Archived