C*ltc

2 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Sad thing is The Scum fans will think that is classy Ffs. 

You can bet your life on it.

They're an embarrassment to Scotland. An embarrassment to Glasgow. An embarrassment to society. An embarrassment to humanity, and an embarrassment to sports. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

You can bet your life on it.

They're an embarrassment to Scotland. An embarrassment to Glasgow. An embarrassment to society. An embarrassment to humanity, and an embarrassment to sports. 

So just an embarrassment really!

29 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

received_257547825485536.jpeg

Just reminded me, Was out and about yesterday at work and a car went past and part of the registration just happened to catch my eye as it was BJK, Not sure if it was a standard or private plate but good to know nonetheless that The Fat Japs tentacles haven't reached The DVLA yet.

19 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Don’t know if that’s his voice ,but it’s defo his eyes ,looks like he’s been back on the marching dust again 

noticed the comments on Twitter 

“is that a Jiml fix it badge” 😂

Defo a jiml fix it radge.

7 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just reminded me, Was out and about yesterday at work and a car went past and part of the registration just happened to catch my eye as it was BJK, Not sure if it was a standard or private plate but good to know nonetheless that The Fat Japs tentacles haven't reached The DVLA yet.

Iv saw a couple of them ,and there’s a company called KB refrigeration has 2  that’s where Ian Black works now with BJK ,took a pic of one il need to try and dig it out 

On 22/05/2020 at 12:18, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

The Fat japs tentacles😂😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, 40delboy40 said:

Is that Sherlock Holmes in the middle of the 9 out looking for that missing 9th trophy? Never find it cos it didn’t happen.

If it was Sherlock Holmes he’d have a lot more on his plate to keep him busy before turning his attention to a tainted league flag...

43 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

9 In a row  watch 

Stops at 8:45 

:mutley:

FB_IMG_1590260579235.jpg

A few more  before it is in sync with the amount of paeds associated  with them , I doubt even the best swiss watchmaker could  guess at the right time (amount of the depraved cunts that are associated with that mob).

Kick them Out. 

Archived