C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See if Arsenal actually bought the amount of Tarriers they were linked with an for the “fees” they’d have about a billion in the bank and nae players. 

4th transfer window in a row Tierney has been linked with a £20 mill move somewhere only for the apparent club to buy someone else entirely lol

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

See if Arsenal actually bought the amount of Tarriers they were linked with an for the “fees” they’d have about a billion in the bank and nae players. 

4th transfer window in a row Tierney has been linked with a £20 mill move somewhere only for the apparent club to buy someone else entirely lol

Was it not just last week he was off to Barca or Lyon for 25/30 million :lol:

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think this is the guy on Twitter who seemingly gets everything wrong!

I saw him play versus PSG and Bayern Munich B team in Champions League and he was shit

3 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Ok we've fucked up a transfer, phone the Record, get a fake bid for Tierney on the back page

This is the tried and tested celtic ‘success’ in keeping a player story to appease their fans when their board don’t intend to sign anyone of significance...

On a par with Andy Robertson haha.

I couldn’t believe last year there was actually full debate in the media if Tierney should start over Robertson.  It’s boring to read now. He’s going nowhere and they’ll not get even half that for a 22 year old wae 89 year old wumin hips. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

I couldn’t believe last year there was actually full debate in the media if Tierney should start over Robertson.  It’s boring to read now. He’s going nowhere and they’ll not get even half that for a 22 year old wae 89 year old wumin hips. 

It was ludicrous. Saying someone who plays in the SPFL should start over someone who played in a CL final a few months before.

He’s one I want them to keep, just to see his stupid taig face greeting when we win 55

9 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

It was ludicrous. Saying someone who plays in the SPFL should start over someone who played in a CL final a few months before.

He’s one I want them to keep, just to see his stupid taig face greeting when we win 55

I hope he stay so we see the little bitch cry when we get 55. I notice in the Old Firm derby games I see is that he is one of their players that always when something happens a red card or some foul is that he is always stand behind one of his team mates and shouting abusing one of our players. Is the same for Lustig is another and that tall defender I forget her bitch name.

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

He'll end up a one club player ffs ,all these figures of tens of millions will keep coming from the taigs imagination, the only millions regarding brace face will be the ones he collects as wages 😂

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Never saw anything in brace face other than a bitter taig .

Never saw what all the hype was about .but whatever he did have Brenda fucked it by overplaying him at such a young age .

He's completely overrated player. Not a chance he'll be going anywhere this summer. 

It's become clockwork for the taig board. Come up with a fake rumour of interest. Then celebrate at end of window how he's staying while the rest of the window is pish. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He's completely overrated player. Not a chance he'll be going anywhere this summer. 

It's become clockwork for the taig board. Come up with a fake rumour of interest. Then celebrate at end of window how he's staying while the rest of the window is pish. 

Even Candias roasted him .

Archived