them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

Watched both and, as for last night, I thought AZ had no failures, especially early on when they blew the scum away. Stonewall penalty denied and good chance missed or the tie would have been over well before half time. Scum grew into it and the crowd was a huge help. Jammy second typified the night. AZ are clearly the better side and I hope they prove that in the second leg.

That was not a stonewall penalty 

30 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

1-1 now. 

He hasn’t got a point, he’s been raging since you didn’t take his initial post seriously. There will be no points scored by someone that’s clearly very angry 

32 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He hasn’t got a point, he’s been raging since you didn’t take his initial post seriously. There will be no points scored by someone that’s clearly very angry 

There seems to be a misconception about me always being angry 😂

Glad yous have made up though, thought it would never happen

5 hours ago, Vanoli said:

Think there’s a lot of heads in the sand here. They cunts have always responded pretty well to major embarrassments going all the way back to O’Neil, with Rodgers being the most painful example. They’ve made some good additions, will probably make some more, and some pretty good players that were rotting under Lennon have turned a corner. 

We need to sort ourselves out and fast, because automatic Champions League is everything. If we surrender it to them in our current financial situation we better start thinking seriously about how we’re going to stop them catching us in total league titles - which is and always has been far bigger than stopping 10 in a row. 

They need dealing with next week. Thankfully I think we’ll do it. 

I think it will be closer this year but I'm still confident we'll come out on top 

They've had a decent run so far but it's still very early.

The all out attack will work against a lot sides in the league but that defence is still giving away a lot of chances.  We have the firepower to make those chances count next week and I think we will.

It will also be interesting to see what happens against others when they don't breakdown sides early. 

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Croatian RB heavily rumoured to be going to them just scored away to Racist FC.

He's another good addition to their squad.

We need some momentum going and hopefully Dunfermline last week and tonight sparks it.